Missed miscarriage - anyone else?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you ladies, I'm at the hospital now sat waiting.

God this is the worst, i feel sick.

will update when I can x

Oh I got butterflies reading this!

Thinking of you hun, I am hoping and praying for you and have absolutely everything crossed. BIG MASSIVE VIRTUAL HUGS coming your way. XxxxxxxX

Thinking of you x

Thinking of you today! Will be hoping to read a positive post later. Fingers,toes and everything else crossed for you today huni :hug:

Everything crossed and if this time it isn't meant to be it will happen xxxx

Our babys heartbeat has stopped, I've got a few days to decide whether I want medical management or surgery & I'm to ring hospital when I've made up my mind.

I'm seriously gutted about this, I can't even think straight at the minute.

Thanks for all your support, I will get myself back to normal & try ivf again, surely one day things have to work out for me x

Oh Lush-Lash i am truly sorry to hear this! :hug: I know nothing can be said to stop your pain, but just know we are all here thinking of you!

Lush-Lash sorry to read about your news. Remember to look after yourself. A massive hug. xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Our babys heartbeat has stopped, I've got a few days to decide whether I want medical management or surgery & I'm to ring hospital when I've made up my mind.

I'm seriously gutted about this, I can't even think straight at the minute.

Thanks for all your support, I will get myself back to normal & try ivf again, surely one day things have to work out for me x
So so sorry to hear this my thoughts are with you I understand your emotions iv had several miscarriages and heard those crushing words that there is no heartbeat all I can say is time us a great healer and stay positive it took me several years to then get pregnant again and I now have a very bad tempered one year old lol thinking of you and your family don't give up x

So sorry to hear this Lush-Lash. My heart goes out to you. I'm sending you all my love.

Take Care
P x

Such awful news Hun, I have everything crossed that you recover from this quickly, I know mentally will take a lot longer but I hope you get the baby you deserve really soon, fingers crossed for your next try xxxxxx

I'm so sorry to hear this news,your in my thoughts and prayers xxx

I'm sorry thinking of you even more xxx

I'm so sorry x

:(((( so sorry to hear your sad news. I was willing it to be positive. Life is so cruel sometimes. Make sure you give yourself some time to recover from this, your hormones will be all over the place. Try and have a break before you get back on the Ivf bandwagon I can't imagine how gruelling that must be and I really really hope that someday soon we'll be reading some happy baby news from you. Take care xx

Sorry about your sad news hugs x

So sorry hun. Massive hugs x x x

{{hug}}. Sending you my love x

So sorry to hear this.

Hugs xxxx

Im so so sorry to hear your terrible news :( my heart breaks for you xx

Latest posts

Back