Mothers' Day ~ what you doing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippy-chick

Reaction score
I've opened my card and ooohed and aaahed at the hand drawn picture from school, telling me I'm good at massage but slightly bonkers!!!!

eaten a belgian chocolate and I requested for my mothers day present that the hub and son wash and clean my car inside and out!

So what you all got planned?

I've got a day totally devoted to indulging myself. I'm off to Excel no hubby or kids or animals. Can't wait!!

Flitch

:cry: Well I will probably get nothing, my kids are grown up and living in different parts of the world, hopefully hubby my take me out for supper

I don't have children but will be having our 2 mothers for lunch.

I shall be poaching one and grilling the other:green:

I got a gorgeous school made card, a stone with glitter and gems stuck to it (another make at school) and a beautiful pink orchid.
And for my mum I am going over to help her decorate her new house! (would much rather be going to Excel though!!!!)

My children bought me some cute prezzies, just had a breakfast all together (which I didn't really wana eat!) followed by cake!! (not nice this time of morning!) seeing my mom later, then got to go swimming!!! as my eldest thinks it's good idea!! (yeah, for her!!) ho hum! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: can I watch

my son has bought me david jordons cd and told me to stay in bed while he makes breakfast he is 16 and not good at cooking lol :rolleyes:

my girls 22 and 19 are taking me out tonight for a meal. cant wait :Love::Love:

my son was born on my birthday so my kids have always made mothers day my day :Love::Love::Love::Love:

Well Ive woken up to cards, belgian chocs, wine, Coleens auto biog and a yummy mummy apron!

We are off out for lunch at 1pm! :green:

LMAO!!! Good luck with that Adele!!! Rather YOU than me!!! :eek::lol:

lol i got 3 cards !! one james made at school and one form james and olivia together , and one from dave :hug: also got some fancy fudge , coz i cant have choc choc
wont be doig much today , daves working , and i am just chilling with the music in loud dancing round the room with the kids :lol:

i don't have kids and we don't really do mothers day but i bought my mummy a pretty bouquet of flowers and a voucher towards a facial i've booked for her. She's now gone to the gym!!!

Oh it went a bit wrong at our end!! Chloe (our eldest at 8) had got my card written but not claires, so claire had to wait outside our room while chloe scribbled her card frantically!!!! I got an orange plant I wanted!! Yay!!! Claire got cards (didnt particulalry want anything!)

So our day of pampering?? HUH?? HOw come I had the bright idea of cooking for Claires mum and her partner?!!!!! Am sure it will be a lovely day.....My parents are in Barbados! Lucky things!!

:hug::hug::hug:

I dont have children either so im spoiling my mummy today lol! Got her tops from newlook :) (and whilst out shopping for it i treated myself hehe) and my sisters and partners are coming round and were cooking her sunday roast, if im not back on tommorow that means ive burnt the house down lol x

well hubby has gone to tesco , to get stuff to do roast later, i was gonna go and open my cards and have nice relaxing day but major disaster has struck with my nails, if anyone has the time to read my thread and give me some advice, id be most grateful, think im gonna be spending the day soaking of my nails and crying profusiley

Well I'm stuck at home with both kids on my own so it's a Mother's Day in every sense of the word!! Did get some lovely Green & Blacks chocolate and a card tho! Still I'm off to ExCel tomorrow so I've got that to look forward to. x

Got a gorgeous handmade card and a lovely embroidered notebook for my appointments.

Otherwise just chillin'

I got a brought car and some lovely handmade cards...breakfast in bed...(cold toast..:lol:) and gifts of perfume (Juicy Couture) Chocolates, sparkly keyring and flowers......only problem was this was all at 7am !!!....so then i went back sleep for my Mothers Day lie in....:)

Happy Mothers day :hug:

im not doing anything special, im still cooking the sunday roast and my usual cleaning etc, my kids are only babies so it was the hubby's responsibility to get card etc but he said he didn't have the time, so i got nothing!!!! :cry:

Latest posts

Back