Mothers' Day ~ what you doing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im not doing anything special, im still cooking the sunday roast and my usual cleaning etc, my kids are only babies so it was the hubby's responsibility to get card etc but he said he didn't have the time, so i got nothing!!!! :cry:

Awwww....:hug:
Happy Mothers day babes xx

Attachments

• mothers day.jpg
    mothers day.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 26
I got a handmade card my youngest made at nursery with a tile with her handprint on and my eldest made me a card and a necklace at school, I also got choccies (which they've helped themselves to!) and some flowers in a vase.
Oh and it's the first year my daughter has writen in my card (she's 4)

im not doing anything special, im still cooking the sunday roast and my usual cleaning etc, my kids are only babies so it was the hubby's responsibility to get card etc but he said he didn't have the time, so i got nothing!!!! :cry:

:hug:Happy mothers day huni xxxxxxxx:hug:xxxxx

I got 5 cards.....1 from hubby,2 from my daughter...(she done me 1 online....moonpig!!!),1 from son,and 1 from step son........got 2 false flowers...(gorgeous)......knickers.....and hubby gor me real flowers yesterday......

I have just finished the meal he cooked me......steak,roast pots,honey carrots,breaded mushroom all topped with cream :lick::lick::lick::lick::Love::Love::Love:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

he! he!
reclining regally on settee geeking with full tummy of Jamie Oliver inspired fish pie, chilled pinot grigio and now gonna have coffee with belgian chocs.

Husband is MAJORALLY HUNGOVER but I've made him wash and polish my car - Jack the 9 yr old apparently helped by flicking a wet sponge over the tyres in a half hearted manner.

Oh, and swanned off to the wholesalers and bought some mani pedi stuff so itching to give myself a manicure, but wait until the vino wears off first!

I opened my cards, then had breakfast in bed and a coffee in my new YUMMY MUMMY cup!!! Hubby done ironing now making a Sunday roast while I nurse a hangover and geek!!! Happy Mothers Day

Well my youngest has got chicken pox so I took her to the NHS Walk-In Centre this morning for a diagnosis while my eldest played football, not the ideal Mothers Day morning, lol!!! I did get a lovely card and a couple of books, chocolates and the Brits CD......

I'm leaving here at 5:30 to drive to London for ExCel tomorrow......

Well i've had a lovely day:hug:

Went to lunch with Ray and the kids, my mum and dad. Recieved lovely cards from the twins that they made at school, always makes my heart flutter :hug:
Jed bought me a tea pot and cup, all in one thing, very sweet and the twins bought me a photo scrapbook. I must fill it with some nice things and photos.
Ray bought me a bead for my Pandora bracelet and i also got a pair of socks, lol, a fabric flower and a special mam balloon.

And i think the best present of all is to have Percy cat home and well :green:

I know it's late in the day but i'd like to say Happy Mothers Day to all you mum's.

I'm not a mum but I got my mum some presents - I got her a cup with cats on it (shes cat crazy), a fridge magnet, a massive plush flower thing and a pair of trainers for her physio classes! Oh and the manicure and pedicure too :green: My sis made her breakfast too

I am also giving my parners mum a manicure tomorrow (it benefits me too though, its an assessment for my portfolio hehe)

:) Well Adele how did the cooking go and who the hell did you feed your mothers to........:lol:

Well, not that long back from a carvery lunch in a local pub/restuarant. My two daughters were there and we took my mum too. I gave her a card with money inside so she can do what she wants with it. I'd given her a voucher for a massage a few years ago and she has always said how much she enjoyed it, but when I suggested she might have another, she decided she might get a jumper! LOL

My two girls gave me a hand made card (youngest did it - she's 25!) and a voucher for a hot stone massage, which I'd been talking about going for this week! They've listened to what I say! Wonders will never cease!

Happy mother's day to alll you mummies out there, and if you don't have your mummy, or she lives far away, have a little cyber hug from me! :hug:

:) Well Adele how did the cooking go and who the hell did you feed your mothers to........:lol:

Burp.....................his Mum was a bit stringy but my Mum was self basting so quite tender:green::green::green:

well i gave my mum her mothers day pressys on friday cos i have been working all weekend. Plus i'd bought her flowers and im no good at looking after em, and a nice vase. xx

:Love::Love::Love::Love: sounds good to me :eek:

well my mum is on holiday in gran canaria, but my sis (because shes still at home lol) managed to get her cards in her case, so she found them when she was unpacking.

and my fiances mum is working today so she got a text and will get her card and pressie later

Burp.....................his Mum was a bit stringy but my Mum was self basting so quite tender:green::green::green:

:lol::lol::lol: what was for desert.............do I realy want to know

I've been at work all day at my other job, so I've cooked a Sunday lunch for 24 plus Sunday tea for 18.:eek:
We had our mothers day yesterday instead. I went out for lunch with kids, husband and both our mums. I also got some lovely home made cards and my daughter had made me some bath bombs.:)

Latest posts

Back