My 1st Attempt At A CB Using Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracey louise

Reaction score
This is my first attepmt at making my own coverage gel.i used nsi radiant pink and brush on white as i havent yet bought the coloured gels.i used it to cover up a crack that i had in my nail which i think it has done but i dont think it was as coverage as it should be.
thanks for any comments.xx
http://www.salongeek.com/picture.php?albumid=294&pictureid=2961

ooo i really like this looks good hn

ohh very lovely well done x

Beautiful work hun, well done

That is one lovely looking nail ......

thats lovely.....very well done.

what a lovely before nail aswell !!

what a lovely before nail aswell !!

I was thinking that!!!

What's your ratio of white to pink hun? I've got the coloured gels and have tried CB with it but it just didnt work lol

Beautiful work!!!

That look really good:)

Gorgeous ... wouldn't mind a full set of those myself! xx

Lovely nail darling!
8b01f615c94d.gif
Well done!

oo i want a set of those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice what a lovely shine x

I was thinking that!!!

What's your ratio of white to pink hun? I've got the coloured gels and have tried CB with it but it just didnt work lol

Beautiful work!!!
thankyou.
to be honest i when i first added some brush on white it was way to pale so i had to add a whole load more of radiant pink and i still dont think that was enough as it was still quite pale.i just played around but on average i would only use my dotting tool to pick up the brush on white.i had one of the 7g tubs of the radiant pink and this was about a 1/3 full.
i think you would be suprised at how little brush on white you need.
hth and good luck.xx
can i ask what colour gels you had and what you tried? thankyou.xx

fantastic job xx

thankyou.
to be honest i when i first added some brush on white it was way to pale so i had to add a whole load more of radiant pink and i still dont think that was enough as it was still quite pale.i just played around but on average i would only use my dotting tool to pick up the brush on white.i had one of the 7g tubs of the radiant pink and this was about a 1/3 full.
i think you would be suprised at how little brush on white you need.
hth and good luck.xx
can i ask what colour gels you had and what you tried? thankyou.xx

I have all the basic gel colours and basically went for the same mix as you would for L&P with the colours. Ended up with a pot of flesh coloured gel lmao xxx

Latest posts

Back