My first ever set of L&P enhancements!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinklinds

Reaction score
Completed my first ever set of L&P enhancements on my good hand :). Had another day training (as part of foundation course) at United Beauty yesterday. As instructed I completed my other hand when I got home. I have used Star Nails products: Ultraform tips and Performance liquid and powder (pink). I tailored the tips with a 180file before applying and then blended using a 240file to make sure I was careful around my natual nail. The whole process from start to finish took me 1hr and 25mins (including prep of natural nail). I was literally skipping around the house when I'd finished as I was so chuffed with myself! :hug:

I welcome comments please as I know I still have LOADS to learn! Thanks :)

Attachments

• DSC03596.JPG
    DSC03596.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 260
well done,they look really nice and natural looking and they all look consistent with shape and length.nice work
im really happy for you its so nice when things just go right.i hope you enjoy the rest of your course.good luck :)

well done hon, they look great

I think these look great, and well done for posting your pics! The colour is fab and so is the shape. Lovely! :hug:

No That Bad Look Pretty Nice Great Job:):)

You did a beautiful job! Congrats! :)

Excellent for first attempt, nice cuticle work, they look quite natural (don't forget this look), because now.... more than likely you will be taught to make them look fake.

Excellent for first attempt, nice cuticle work, they look quite natural (don't forget this look), because now.... more than likely you will be taught to make them look fake.

:lol: He is so right sometimes !!

I would be very happy looking at this first attempt. You finished them off very nicely. Next task is to see how long they LAST. Let us know ... they have to look good and last long.

I think they look very nice, you should be pleased with that :hug:

Hope you enjoy the rest of your course (and your nail career)!

Lovely set of natural nails.

Well done you, just keep up the good work.

I'd love to be able to produce L&P like that:)

i would be happy to have them! they are lovely.

I would be well pleased if i had these on ....well done xxxxxxxxxxx

...they look quite natural (don't forget this look), because now.... more than likely you will be taught to make them look fake.
I Lolled at this! Thanks :lol:

...Next task is to see how long they LAST. Let us know ... they have to look good and last long.
So far so good..will report back in a week or so :)

Thank you to everybody who was kind enough to comment on my first set. It's lovely to get such encouragement :hug:

Lindsay x

Well done sweetie:hug: they look fab, good luck with the rest of your training
xxx

they look lovely and natural the shape is good! better than my first set!!lol!

Latest posts

Back