My first stilletos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailartist

Reaction score
Well, this is my very first set of stilletos, so I know there are flaws (which I can see much better in the pic that I could in real life! How embarrassing!) I left out the smile lines and apex placement in the ratings box because you can't see the apex, and there are no smile lines! :D So do feel free to "give it to me straight!" (why does that sound so *dirty*???)

stilletos2.jpg

Last edited:
Well, this is my very first set of stilletos, so I know there are flaws (which I can see much better in the pic that I could in real life! How embarrassing!) I left out the smile lines and apex placement in the ratings box because you can't see the apex, and there are no smile lines! :D So do feel free to "give it to me straight!" (why does that sound so *dirty*???)

wheres the pic chicken?

It's there now. :D:o

Wow, great job. I love the colours you have used.

What powders are they? (I did not notice if you are and L&P or gel gal!)

They are really nice, congratulations !!

Thanks you guys. :) These are all done with CND l&p. I did a thin layer of clear, and sort of "painted" on the color to get that translucent, faded look. I also did impressions (and I think because I was trying to keep the layers thin, the impressions didn't show up too good.). Capped with clear, and sealed with Brisa finishing gloss, and voila! :D

These are beautiful! Great job!

The design is pretty...aren't stiletto's suppose to be more pointed?...overall I like the nails.:lol:

Gorgeous nails, gorgeous colours ... well done!

WOW! Love the color.

...aren't stiletto's suppose to be more pointed

Yeah...and I swear they WERE more pointed in real life! For some reason the photo makes them look a lot more blunt. Weird!

I would love a set of those, you have done a good job and i love the colours and design :hug:

They are gorgeous how long did they take ye to do??

wow,they are fab.i love the colours and the pattern you did.very original well done.i cant wait to see more of your work.x

Thanks all! Nail gal, it took me about 2.5 hours for this set, but that was partly because I made up the design as I went along. I think I could shave off at least 45 minutes if I had a pre-planned design of the same complexity. :D

They are fab, i love the colours x:lol:

I think they are lovely.
They look a little like roses, very romantic colours.
Well done hun.

I think these look fun- I agree that they should be sharper pointed, but I know how that goes when your picture just WON'T translate real time ;)

I would like to also see them from the side view- very pretty work Elyse :)

Alas, I didn't take any side-view pix. I'll remember that next time. But the apexes were pretty dang good, for the most part (one of the ring fingers was a bit thicker than it needed to be, as I found out when I shortened everything! :) )

Thanks geeks!:hug:

Latest posts

Back