My husband doesnt know if he loves me any more

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you all. Some people might think Im an idiot but Im actually feeling very optimistic. Ive an interview this afternoon, so at least places are interested in employing me anyway. And why not? I am marvellous after all ha ha x
Firstly, who the heck cares what someone else thinks??? This is YOUR life, YOUR feelings and YOUR emotions, no one and I do mean NO ONE has any right to tell you how to think, feel or react, whomever those "some people" are, are the true idiots!

All I want to say is "You go girl" do what you gotta do, keep your head up and stay strong!!

I'm here for ya babe, I have been through my ups and downs with a relationship as well and it is NO walk in the park, frought with all kinds of emotions and feelings....Just know that you ARE strong and he MADE this bed so let him lay in it!!

Much :Love: and :hug:

You go girl:hug: greeting daniella

Hi - another update - I really should have done this as a journal - Sorry all.
We had a chat last night, mark came here to see me. We are both really not sure about anything any more so we decided to try being friends. we do both miss each other but mainly the telling each other about our day stuff. So we thought if we start over, just as friends, no pressure to be anything else, stay living apart etc, we will soon realise wether there is anything more there. If not, at least we are friends

We had a chat last night, mark came here to see me. We are both really not sure about anything any more so we decided to try being friends. we do both miss each other but mainly the telling each other about our day stuff. So we thought if we start over, just as friends, no pressure to be anything else, stay living apart etc, we will soon realise wether there is anything more there. If not, at least we are friends

This sounds like a good step to me....whatever the outcome.

I think you both sound like you have done alot of thinking...keep being honest with each other and talking about how you feel.

Your doing just great xxx

thank you chick. I feel so lucky to have you guys

Well, at least the lines of communication seem to be opening up...just take it slow.

All the best to you!!! :Love:

thanks - and sorry about the name change x

ok thanks sweetheart x

Well Lady H

I am really proud of you for staying strong, im glad your both friends and it will all work out whatever happens, Good Luck Lady H, love the new name btw. take good care xxxx

jules x

He made me phone and tell them I cant accept the job.

Hi Helen, sweetie I feel for you, this isn't a great time for you I know.

Just a thought on your comment about your job loss, no-one makes us do anything, we choose to do things. I know it was probably confusing at the time, but next time, stand your ground matey.

Please try and stay strong and if you don't want to do something, don't feel persuaded, go with your gut and look after yourself first.

And that's great that you are staying friends, it makes life so much easier and you never know what will happen, I'm sending good vibes from Oz. xx

Good luck, hope you get what you want out of life in the end :Love:

Reminds me of that Beautiful South song.. 'I need a little time to think things over'..... he shot himself in the foot too didnt he! ;)

You seem to have it under control hun,and you are dealing with this so well big :hug: xx

Just an incy wincy word of caution. Don't forget what got you into this situation and keep your feet very firmly nailed to the floor.:cool:

Having said that, I am an old cynic who wishes you the very best of luck.:biggrin:

Good luck, hope you get what you want out of life in the end :Love:

Reminds me of that Beautiful South song.. 'I need a little time to think things over'..... he shot himself in the foot too didnt he! ;)

Hey i know that song....it is just like this isnt it....xxx

Hey i know that song....it is just like this isnt it....xxx
how true, which ever way it goes mate, hope you are happy.

i know that song, and spookily enough its been in my head a LOT lately!

yep love that song very apt.

'needed little room for your big head didnt ya....'

chin up kiddo xxx

You had a little time and you had a little fun
Didn't you didn't you
While you had yours do you think I had none
Do you do you
Your freedom that you wanted back
Is yours for good I hope you're glad
Sad into unsad

I've had a little time to think it over
Had a little room to work it out