my son was arrested

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the advice, he is 14 and he does know what he was doing, i am hopeing the court etc will be the kick up the butt he needs, i am not going to give up on him but i am going to take a step back for a few days as im hopeing this will give him time to think about what he has done

Really feel for you Tracy. Dont give up on him, is it the crowd he is hanging around with?

Iv got 2 sons 18 and 14, the youngest has learnt a lot from the eldest. He was a sod from 14. He always looked so much older, and his problem was always with girls.

He once told me he was going to stay with him mate locally overnight. Turned out he was in NEWCASTLE ..we live in Leicester!!! he had met this girl on holiday and decided to go and see her. I rang the British Transport Police at Newcastle and they managed to get him home. HE WAS 14 TOO.

Its an awful age, hopefully the police will give him a hard time. Try getting him a mentor who he can talk to and confide in every week. Maybe a teacher, or someone who he can see easily.

Dont give up, I sure hope its gets better for you soon. May take a while. xx:hug:

Oh Tracy thats awful :hug: hope things get sorted, you know its not your fault, you have done your best, but he needs help even if he doesn't want it. you know where I am if you need a shoulder.

:hug: :hug: :hug: Hugs hunny, I don't know what you are going through but theres plenty of sound advice here and people who care x x x:hug:

Tracy I could say allsort but I have never been in the postion that you find yourself in , The only thing I would do in your postion is to take a step back for a while and just be there for him when he is ready. xxxxxxx

Feel for you, hope he gets himself sorted out soon.
Huge :hug: s & prayers headed your way.

just thought id do a follow up, liam had to answer bail at the police station and has been charged, he is now to appear in court next wednesday, :cry: , i hope it is the shock he will need

Am thinking of you hun, hope that that will perhaps make him realise.
My very close friend is having similar problems with her 14 year old, and only yesterday she told me she had discovered scars on his arm where he has been self harming. She feels like s*** but I've told her it's not her fault, she, like you, is a great mum.
:hug: :hug: to you xxx

massive hugs tracy,
i feel for you i really do xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back