Nail Art Clay Canes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wild

Reaction score
Hi Everyone
I Am Looking Into Trying The Clay Canes And Would Like Some Info
I Am Looking To See If Anyone Has Used Them ..did You Like Them
Was It Easy To Use Them ..was It Worth It And Anything Else
You Could Tell Me About These
Thank You Very Much

i have used them and i think they are great, they are something totally different. I have fruit canes and also just got the sweetie canes which are licourice allsorts. Have not tried them yet but im going to play about with them later.

I think they are easy to use if you get the slices thin enough.

I have used them, several ones. (bees, butterflies, flowers and fruit) I love it! Like jelly said, if you slice them thin enough they are super easy to work with! I am going to sell them when i have all of them in stock. I have made a temporary page added to my website with some pictures, there are a lot more designs coming but haven't had time to update it. To give you an idea of the designs:

Studio NailFanatic : fimo

Or you can visit Nail Art Clay Canes : BeautyTech Shoppe
new designs are arriving soon!

Hi
Just ordered some ,they look really good on the toes too, cant wait for them to come.x

The butterflies look amazing!!

I have used them, several ones. (bees, butterflies, flowers and fruit) I love it! Like jelly said, if you slice them thin enough they are super easy to work with! I am going to sell them when i have all of them in stock. I have made a temporary page added to my website with some pictures, there are a lot more designs coming but haven't had time to update it. To give you an idea of the designs:

Studio NailFanatic : fimo

Or you can visit Nail Art Clay Canes : BeautyTech Shoppe
new designs are arriving soon!

Girl, you certainly weren't kidding about the canes! Your collection looks awesome. Can't wait to see the nails you do with them.

Maby I'm stupid now:irked: but how does it look when there are white clay around it? or is this removed somehow, just can't get my head around it right now...
The other nails and canes I have seen have been wihout clay around...

hi when the canes a sliced thin the white bit goes clear when you use them i havent used them yet but i have read that somewhere.

That whitish outer 'ring' is translucent/transparant. It will dissapear when you use them acrylic or gel. :) There are canes without it too, like the bees and the ladybugs.

oh ok that cleared it up for me....

I was looking for the blades but cant find them any clues plz?

I know this is cheeky but I was wondering if any of you lovely geeks have a few slices of the liquorice allsorts that you would mind sending to me please.
I have a client coming on thursday to have some art done on her toes, she had already decided on her design, but called last night to say that she wants the sweeties instead of the fruit :rolleyes:
With all the orders for the sweetie canes I wouldnt get them in time, and was wondering if anybody had a litle bit I could pinch please?????

Is there anywhere in the UK that sells these plz?

they look pukka!!!

do u cut them urself :)

how would u apply them!! thin layer or gel / arylic then the clay cans then another layer ???

xxx

excuse me for sounding really stupid, but what exactly is fimo nail art and how does it work. ive tried to look it up on the internet but it doesnt really explain how it works, and from what i see from all the pics its a gorgeous thing to do.

hope someone can help

xxxx

excuse me for sounding really stupid, but what exactly is fimo nail art and how does it work. ive tried to look it up on the internet but it doesnt really explain how it works, and from what i see from all the pics its a gorgeous thing to do.

hope someone can help

xxxx

Imagine a miniature stick of rock and the flower or fruit is like the name that runs all the way through, I use a scalpel to cut of a thin slice then I put a dot of glue on the back and place where I want on the nail or tip and then I apply my acrylic as usual.

Latest posts

Back