Nail comp - anyone going??!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i booked my ticket today, i'm coming up with gelly.
it'll be great to meet you all.
ive been to a couple of ezflow events before and have loved them.

Ah good, you got one!
I love the EZFlow events - Now I just have to decide if I should roadshow or comp!?

i booked my ticket today, i'm coming up with gelly.
it'll be great to meet you all.
ive been to a couple of ezflow events before and have loved them.
How big are these events ....
What happens...can we buy things at it....er.....will I miss everything if I compete ?
Because I would possibly like the education more than doing the comps,

I have only been to gmex, no other events, so I don't know what its like....Lol,
I am a person of a nervous disposition lmao...I like to be prepared :green:

How big are these events ....
What happens...can we buy things at it....er.....will I miss everything if I compete ?
Because I would possibly like the education more than doing the comps,

I have only been to gmex, no other events, so I don't know what its like....Lol,
I am a person of a nervous disposition lmao...I like to be prepared :green:

i havent been to one with a competition before, but i did go to one in p'boro
if i remember there was about 30 or so techs . talks from leading industry faces. demos on the big screen from sam biddle. all range for sale. no pressure and all welcome regardless of brand. demos from all the ezflow educators present. fab value for money, and you even got a certificate !

i'm looking forward to meeting you, i just know i'll like you.

Lol...sounds good to me I can't wait...
I am so happy to have something to look forward to again to do with the industry iykwim...

I hope you like me or I'll cry lol..
I swear though I will be soooo quiet when I meet people I always am, nothing like what I am like on here, or at home...lol

People have refered to me as "snotty" lol :eek:
Me....snotty, can ya believe that hahaha

You will all love my friend (model) she is sooooooo loud...If she talks during the demo's I will personally chuck her out lol

Wey-hey Emmsy!! I can't wait to meet you at last!! You will be great in the comp, no pressure :eek:, evryone is always soooo friendly. Which comp are you doing??

If it is only half as good as last year it will great, but I know it's going to be better !!!!

I would totally LOVE to go, however I think its a bit far for me...(me being a wimp in the car and all that lot lol)

I am dying to enter a comp just to get it out of the way and stop me just "thinking" of doing it :)
Y'never know though I may be able to....stranger things have happened lol

Nope, just checked, its bloomin south yorkshire...no way in this universe am I driving myself there hahahaha
ahhhh well never mind,

DER! YOU should defo enter a comp...your work is fab :green: I dont think its hard to get to...im not very good at geog but if you are anywhere near A1...just head north ! lol

DER! YOU should defo enter a comp...your work is fab :green: I dont think its hard to get to...im not very good at geog but if you are anywhere near A1...just head north ! lol

oh hang on....thats providing your south :lol:

I think I'm north ??? :|
But my mate is driving so I don't need to know where I am ...I can do the looking through peoples windows as you drive by "thing" I love doing that lol....

I will possibly be entering the pink and white one....maybe the encased.....and maybe the fantasy !!!
Lol (I honestly haven't a clue lmao)

Latest posts

Back