Nailniche's flyer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemsie1983

Reaction score
Just posting this on behalf of nailniche as she is having a few probs! Hope this works:hug:

Bloddy Brilliant, Thank you SSSSSOOOOOOOO much honey. thats a great help.

So guy's let me know what you think of the wording then.

look soo professional well done!! were did you get them done
tori x

My husband did it for me he's a graphic desginer. pm me if you'd like him to do anything for you.

And thanks for the compliments on it.

:)
Hi Nailniche..

Your Flyer looks great, I bet you get lots of calls from them.

Sincerely
Janet
the nail fairy:hug:

that is brilliant Hun ...nice and eye catching but yet not tacky
i love the colours ,
and you have put just enough information on there i think ..straight to the point .you haven't gone overboard so potential clients wont get bored of reading and switch off .
if that came through my door id defo give you a ring ...

I might have to call on your hubby myself ,when I'm up and running again if thats OK ,
well done :hug:

wow very eye catching well done :hug:

Hi hun your flyer is gorgous, just wondering what you are going to charge when you've got experience as you've priced yourself really low?

The leaflet looks great. Really eye-catching. I love the colours

Your leaflet is fantastic, spot-on

Fantastic.. i also may call on your hubby for help, just need to pluck up the courage to start:eek:

What a fab flyer ... fingers crossed it brings you heaps of clients.

It looks great, but after reading it i was left wondering where you are based!!

Maybe you should include the areas you cover.

Kate. x

Hey thats brilliant, so similar to mine. I'll try and upload mine for you to look at.

What a great idea to advertise in such a way. Flyer looks very professionally done. Impressive stuff! Hope your phone rings and rings!x

Hi,

Flyer looks good, just two things I have noticed.

1) It might be worth while mentioning where you are based or the areas that you cover.

2) The sentence structure of one sentence is wrong. I am looking for ..... enhanced. At a reduced .......

There should not be a full stop after the word enhanced, but rather a comma, as you are breaking the natural flow of sentence and therefore does not make a lot of sense.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

Flyer looks good, just two things I have noticed.

1) It might be worth while mentioning where you are based or the areas that you cover.

2) The sentence structure of one sentence is wrong. I am looking for ..... enhanced. At a reduced .......

There should not be a full stop after the word enhanced, but rather a comma, as you are breaking the natural flow of sentence and therefore does not make a lot of sense.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for that, I hadn't really noticed. it has been adjusted now and seems to make more sense. Good job you pointed it out before it had gone to the printer. thanks hun:lol:

Thanks for that, I hadn't really noticed. it has been adjusted now and seems to make more sense. Good job you pointed it out before it had gone to the printer. thanks hun:lol:

No worries :hug:

Marlise

That is great:) :) Mine as a bit
icon13.gif
Compared to your. Thanks for this great
Nicky

Looks fab!

Just two things:

Sounds better if it reads: Fancy having your nails done to cheer YOURSELF up in the cold winter months? Instead of YOU.

Where you have put that you are a fully trained mobile nail technician - you should put it: Mobile Nail Technician (as this is your job title - and makes you souns more important LOL)!!

HTH

Latest posts

Back