Never Bored of a Board Award

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fan blooming tastic. Does that mean Mrs Geek wins the award for most understanding board widow?

congratulations and well done Sam - this site is brill, we all know it.;)

That's Fantanstic news..you must be well chuffed!!

it's a fab site..well deserved me thinks!!

:D :D xxx

Way to go Sam!!.............although does this mean this site is getting as successful as Friends Reunited? Which I hear is up for sale at
1 BILLION POUNDS!!!...........I hope you don't sell us when the site gets so famous and popular!!!:Scared:
But seriously it is great that all your hard work is getting recognised outwith the site and by the techy community!

scattyfox said:
Congratulatins and very well done Sam, we all apprecaite all that you do for us but its nice to see you getting the recognition you deserve from other techy peeps. We see how much work you put in even though we dont always understand how you do it but these people do. Well doen that man go on you can strut now.

Think you can take the evil off now Sam and have a big smiley face lol

Well said Lucia!

What a guy!!! LOL

Just flown in and catching up on 1months news!! Very well done Sam :) . If a computer idiot like me can get to grips with a site then it must be a very good one. All the best ideas are simple ones!!

Now then......it has changed a bit since last time.....:rolleyes: , but how do you manage to just get it better and better? This site is like a sculpture, it just gets better the more you work at it. WELL DONE!!

Cooooooool Sam, well done to you! You must be so proud! I am proud to be a member of something so good! xx :biggrin:

woo hoo
well done sam:)

WAY TO GO SAM ... FANDABIDOZIE !!!

Thats fab news!!!!

Congrats sam and all the administrators who help to keep the high standards we have got used to on here.

And well done to all us Geeks for being there and giving advise and supporting each other!!!!!

WE ROCK!!!!!!!

For he's a jolly good fellow
for he's a jolly good fellow,
for he's a jolly good fellow,
the Mr Geek in town.

Congrats Sammy, you kick ass computer geek ;)

:green: Nail Geek rocks, it's official. :cool:

xxx

wow well sone sam, you deserve the recognition for all your hard work

How Freaking Fab is that well done Sam great result makes all your hard work wothwhile.

Cheers Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey congratulations Sam and thank you to all those who keep this site running so smoothly xxx Hope you have a lovely bottle of champagne over dinner with Mrs Geek x

Well, son, what can I say ... I'm thrilled to bits for ya!!

Thrilled to bits for all of us.

Heeey! Mr 'coder of the month' you are bad ass indeed ...and now its official!!!
We all know the site is the dogs doo dahs anyway...now all of cyber space knows too!
Big well done Sam!
:hug:

geeg said:
Well, son, what can I say ... I'm thrilled to bits for ya!!

Thrilled to bits for all of us.
Awwwwwwwww!!!!!!:hug:

Hey Sam,
Congratualtions for you and your team...
NAIL GEEK forever!!:green:
yours digitaly
Christian

Well done Sam

That's "Freakin" excellent

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back