New CND Masters in Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrs o

Reaction score
We are delighted to announce that we have 13 new CND Masters,who completed a week with Creative Academy Ireland in November.
They spent a really gruelling entire week learning and perfecting their skills in all CND Systems.They were pushed out of their comfort zones every day in every way and were examined at the end of each day on that days' agenda,with prizes for the winning team.

On our Team-building evening we gave them a surprise!!! Each Master to be ,had to do a five minute presentation on a CND product using props, chosen from a hat !.( Dont laugh Samuel !)That turned out to be a great night,and a few glasses of wine made it all the funnier.I wont mention any names Vanessa.!
We absolutely loved having all of them with us,and we learned lots too as ideas were exchanged,treatment menus discussed,pricing reviewed,and all things to do with Salon Life were chatted about all the time. As all of the girls already had experience in salons and some had years of knowledge coupled with experience,which made it extremely informative for all of us who attended.
The days were long but the girls were so enthusiastic and professional,that it was a pleasure for us to partner with them at this event.
Most of them are members of the Geek site,so i would like to take this opportunity to thank them all for a fantastic week and to Congratulate them on becoming Irelands first Masters!
If any of you who were there could post some picture(Vanessa,Karen-i know you did)as we took lots but i am not sure how to put them on.
Best Wishes
Karen

Well now....seems you are keeping busy, and keeping everyone else busy over there Mrs O!! ;)

Sounds like a great week........presentations from a hat....that takes me back lol!!:rolleyes:

Congratulations to all the girls.....and of course to you!

Congratulations guys!!

Well Done :)

How exciting......they must be bursting with pride. xxx

It was A-Mazing! I had a great time as did everyone else............. Dont know what all this about wine is :wink2:
I do have to get some pics up - not my dodgy custom blends tho! Will do over the festive Season when I'll be having a well deserved rest.

If anyone is thinking about doing their pre-masters or masters I say go for it, my nails have improved so much and I am doing so much custom blending now my clients are very happy and proud of me for going.

Congratulations & well done to every one for all their hard work! xxx:)

Pop the champers! xx:)

I just have to say a massive well done Mrs o, in true CND style you must have given all your students and amazing experience/memories that will be treasured for life..... give your self and your students a massive pat on the back....

:lol:

Wonderful....sounds like an event that will be life-changing for all concerned....so CND...congratulations to all the new Masters and of course the Educators too:hug:

Congratulations to you all :hug:
Well done.
Lotsa luv x :hug: :hug: x

Great News Karen... and thrilled for all the new Masters. Wish them all loveand congratulations from the Sweet Squared friends! xoxo :hug:

Fantastic and massive congrats xxxxxx:hug:

Well done everyone...!!!...you should all feel very proud of yourselves :hug:

Thank you all for your best wishes,
i probably should not have said,that it was a an Irish Masters-as we had 6 nationalities represented out of our 13 outstanding girls.
What a fantastic bunch of people these girls are.
CND just attracts the best!!
Karen x

wonderful news, well done guys!! x

hi

i have been a nail tech for 16 years, i have taught privately for many years, i would like to become a creative master, but need to know how to go about it. any advice would be appreciated. tina

What is the pre-masters and what do the masters involve.

Is there anywhere i can read all the ins & outs of the courses or do i have to ring SQ fro info?

Thanks

Your best to ring them as they can give you the correct and most up to date advise...they can send you some details too.

Latest posts

Back