New enhancement application method?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I don't upset anybody on this thread - my post :eek:

BUT I just wanted to say that I HAVEN'T changed my opinion - I'm still not sure where this is all leading!

The "new product" "the new service" will be available soon - and we should be patient and wait until it is perfected and revealed!

Do we want a half baked answer - I certainly don't! I want to see the new product in all it's glory AND then make a decision as to whether it is of use!

I sit and wait - patiently - I DO NOT SPECULATE and want to be seen to be changing my mind all the time! IMHO opinion we only make fools of ourselves if we do this!

A lot of geeks have worked them-selves up into a frenzy about this new "product" take a step back and concentrate on what is happening today - right here - right now (as the Chemical Brothers would sing :lol:)

After all has been revealed THEN ask the questions - debate and discuss - but how on earth can you debate something which you truly do not know (100%) about? YOU can only IMHO only speculate!

TAKE A CHILL PILL GEEKY ONES AND when all is revealed - NJOY :wink2:

Love ya all Snuggs xx

i agree with u debs - except it was fat boy slim not the chemical brothers!! :hug:
no point speculating till we know what it is!! xx

I dont think that changing your mind on something makes you look a fool I hated mircowaves when they first came out but now I couldnt live without one.

Lell I wasn't saying that it is wrong for anyone to change their mind once the product has been revealed and used!

It's when people speculate about it, slate the technique without any concrete knowledge about it and then do a full u turn even before the said product has been rtried and tested! If it is moulds or something similar - think how many people have rubbished them! then they say it is the best thing since sliced bread..........

We all have opinions about things and I believe (rightly or wrongly) that to have a valid opinion you have to try the product out (think microwave)- Speculation doesn't afford you that knowledge or experience. That is why I am quite happy to wait and see what the product is and then I will give my thoughts on it.

i agree with u debs - except it was fat boy slim not the chemical brothers!! :hug:
Doh doh and double doh - yep you are right Rach it was Fat Boy Slim :lol: My excuse for getting it wrong it was late :wink2: Don't invite me to any pop quizzes will you :lol:

Acutally I think it was Jesus Jones. That's the version I know, anyway. ;)

Michele

I think this thread should be closed as it is quite boring now.:zzz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back