New enhancement application method?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will this be a product for all CND Distributors or is it just for Hyperion?
Sorry if the question has been asked before but I can't seem to find the answer.

Cheers

Will this be a product launch for CND Distributors or is it just for Hyperion?
Sorry if the question has been asked before but I can't seem to find the answer.

Cheers

This product will be launched by Hyperion if that makes a difference to you ... Hyperion is CND inthe UK. However, every CND distributor I know in every other country is also going to be launching it soon.

Thank you for replying.

I realise that Hyperion is CND UK. Maybe I should have worded the question better, as in 'was it only a CND UK launch or worldwide launch', sorry.

I'm not even sure I'm thinking about the right thing......unfortunately I can't say I'm in the know about it like some of you:rolleyes:

I'm not even sure I'm thinking about the right thing......unfortunately I can't say I'm in the know about it like some of you:rolleyes:

me neither pmsl like you i am in the "know not" possy...:lol::lol:
i am actually looking forward to seeing this method when it is launched, and hopefully use it too

Wow!! I have just read through all of this thread and it's all very exciting.

Just when I thought I would have a training break for a month or two as I have completed Foundation, Spa Mani & Pedi and just about to take my gel course! I am now going to be asking about this when I do the gel on the 11th of July and see if I can get booked!

I am very open to new idea's and Gigi's explanation of the decorators using new items is very good. I am always trying out new things to help my work and finished effect.

I want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE NOW:!:

:lol:

Ok, so I'm "hoping" I'll be able to get whatever it is at my local distributor. They do not carry everything Creative. Mostly "essie" and their own brand of products.
They do have the L&P by Creative though. (although, they teach EZ Flow and not Creative) so I'm hoping........ that they get whatever it is.

As one of only 5 true techs in my town, with 6 NSS, I sooooooooo NEED to step up my speed. it's still 1.5hrs for sets/rebalances/fills. Not including art.
I have lost a few due to my timings, and was told as much. Despite my explaining the shortcuts and everything that the nss do the wrong way.......

This is going to be UTTER TORTURE waiting to see/learn/get whatever this is!!

if it is those "moulds", the market will eventually get flooded (as per), everyone will be doing them,even the talentless ones, artistic flair will fly out the door and make an already competitive industry even more competitive.

NO matter what you say, they are press ons under another guise, i'm pretty disgusted, but as per, the suppliers will prosper.

They will end up being sold in chemists and markets and we can kiss out business goodbye.

After many years in this industry, I must thank professional suppliers for making/endorsing such a method acceptable as professional .......NOT.

Ain't it great to spend all that money on training only to have your supplier bring out such a no brainer, no talent idea to compete against your skills you have already (almost been forced into paying for,unless they won't supply you).

I guess it boils down to the fact as long as you are using their product to apply this tripe, thats all that matters.

Looking at these nails, the word "creative" has truly lost it's meaning.

I worry about this too, I guess it would be ok for a few years when its in its 'infantcy' but we still dont know if this is the method it could be something better (fingers & toes crossed)

I was doing some l&p today thinking how cool I am at my experience and how good they looked and then thought how sad it would be if this is to be a forgotten art...

If this is flooded with 'copy cats' will clients be seeking us 'old traditional' techs out in years to come?

if it is those "moulds", the market will eventually get flooded (as per), everyone will be doing them,even the talentless ones, artistic flair will fly out the door and make an already competitive industry even more competitive.

NO matter what you say, they are press ons under another guise, i'm pretty disgusted, but as per, the suppliers will prosper.

They will end up being sold in chemists and markets and we can kiss out business goodbye.

After many years in this industry, I must thank professional suppliers for making/endorsing such a method acceptable as professional .......NOT.

Ain't it great to spend all that money on training only to have your supplier bring out such a no brainer, no talent idea to compete against your skills you have already (almost been forced into paying for,unless they won't supply you).

I guess it boils down to the fact as long as you are using their product to apply this tripe, thats all that matters.

Looking at these nails, the word "creative" has truly lost it's meaning.

Carl I agree and you have had the guts to write what alot I am sure are thinking :hug: I remember in the past we have had posts about these moulds and they were always slated and we were told to steer clear of them.

there is very little "artistic ability" in making icecubes
Also IF THIS PRODUCT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CND, WHY HAS THE TITLE BEEN ALLOWED TO REMAIN AS SUCH ?

but for some reason there is a market for 'ready made' icecubes though (LOL)

I do agree with you mate but I am curious and will reserve my judgment till its launched

I have watched this thread with anticipation but have decided the best thing to do is wait and see!
I have no opinion at the moment and think none of us can praise or criticise until we have use the proposed system.:hug:

BETTER to not praise or critisize before you have seen the RESULTS of the new method.

However ...nothing will ever replace the beauty of the hand made service done by excellent technicians. But not everyone wants it or to spend the time having it done.

Isn,t it possible to reveal a bit more about this "new way" of doing nails?

I think that it,s kind of pointless to start this thread before it is being revealed what it is since many don,t have any clue which results in being worried for something that,s still out there and a complete mystery for us. I think that it would be more constructive if we would know what it is about, so we can give specifick opinions....no...yes? :lol:

I don,t mean describe how you do it step by step ofcourse but just the overal technique.

Or is it kept hush hush so other can,t steal the idea?

This is really a direct question to those in the know (ie Geeg and Mrs Geek ....). Could have been sent as a PM (might still do that?) but I thought that it is probably a question most of us are thinking, so is also a valid post.

After its launch, is this new way going to replace the application that I was taught by CND at the begining of this year? Am I going to be out of date already!?

Basically, will new techs still have to learn traditional application before moving onto this? Then after qualifying and gaining some experience, book on for lessons in this quicker, easier technique...........a bit like e-file course rules - you need 6 months to a year of experience in practicing your application and hand filing first.
Or
Am I really going to be out of date!!

Isn,t it possible to reveal a bit more about this "new way" of doing nails?
As has already been said on this thread, the new technique will be launched in September.

The thread was started due to something that was written in Scratch magazine (UK Nail publication)

After its launch, is this new way going to replace the application that I was taught by CND at the begining of this year? Am I going to be out of date already!?
As has already been said on this thread, the new application is 'another way' of doing things, it isn't a replacement.

The above snippets of information have been discussed on this thread already.
hth's

Do you know if it,s going to be released during september in Sweden aswell? Or are we a bit behind here?

Thx for the previous reply, next time i will look a bit better at the previous posts.

The above snippets of information have been discussed on this thread already.
hth's
Thanks Sandi.
I had read through all previous posts before submitting mine, but I didn't notice one that confirmed that it was not going to become the way that new techs will be taught in the future.
They just seemed to be saying that you can use this method as well as the traditional way that we have been taught already.

Guess I must have some how missed that....... thanks for clearing it up for me.

I don't think anyone should be worried about the 'new' application technique,

from what I can see all it is going to do is give is all another option of working, I myself am a slow tech and have lost many younger clients as they just want a quick set done for their night out/prom, my older clients however like the fact that i take my time and do a real job, a service that will last and is personal to them.

I first was worried as i thought it would cheapen (again ) the job of the nail tech, but I have to compete as we all do with the NSS/white tip lot so why not look outside the box and be able to it with proper prep/service and a super fast treatment?

I'm looking froward to the new class and adding another service to my menu, added to my 'hand made' P&W and CCB'

and if nothing else I might be able to my own nails under 3 hours !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back