new forum? if geek will allow it

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
i was chatting to a geek tonight and offered my services (cake making and decorating) free of charge, then a few of the other geeks that were also participating in the convo agreed to offer there services FOC too, so it got me wondering whether we could have a forum for peeps to go to - so that they may request services, and if there is a geek that can they can post in the "service needed" forum

dont know what anyone else thinks, but i think its a good idea, each geek that would offer a service could add to it stating what they are willing to offer etc

im gonna offer cakes and cake decorating and nail services (within a reasonable distance) we could also offer a swap service here too,
for example - ill do you a cake if you do me a back massage.

just an idea but i think it could work, and we would also get our services advertised

sounds like a good idea, not that i have many talents to offer lol

fantastic idea
i need a nanny to help kyle sleep tonight

seriously though i think this could be a hit and swapping services is brill

You've done it again G, its a great idea:hug:

I think this is a great idea. I'm up for it!

It is a good idea,
As a geek who never gets to treat herself, it would be nice to do swapsies with another willing geek,

We can all help each other out in some way, this is shown in the threads and blogs all of the time,
So I think its a boss idea hun xx

I think that wonderful!! Maybe we can add the 'freecycle' stuff there as well?

i think its a fab idea :green:

What a good idea:lol:

sounds good to me :lol:

Fab idea hun xxxx

I think it's a great idea, too. :)

Sounds good to me, like free cycle but with services instead. I read about geeks having car troubles and I feel guilty because I'm thinking, I could have done that for them! xx

i was chatting to a geek tonight and offered my services (cake making and decorating) free of charge, then a few of the other geeks that were also participating in the convo agreed to offer there services FOC too, so it got me wondering whether we could have a forum for peeps to go to - so that they may request services, and if there is a geek that can they can post in the "service needed" forum

dont know what anyone else thinks, but i think its a good idea, each geek that would offer a service could add to it stating what they are willing to offer etc

im gonna offer cakes and cake decorating and nail services (within a reasonable distance) we could also offer a swap service here too,
for example - ill do you a cake if you do me a back massage.

just an idea but i think it could work, and we would also get our services advertised

I think this is a very good idea. I "swap" treatments with my next door neighbour who is a trained reflexologist/reiki I colour her hair for her and she gives me a treatment it works very well for us. I can see this being a very good forum as Im sure other geeks will.....
Bring on "THE SWAP SHOP" Forum!!

What a brilliant idea!! x

Brilliant idea xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds a fantastic idea, bring it on!! :)

I think it is a great idea.

Yep its defo a great idea Glynis!!
xxxxxxx:hug:

Latest posts

Back