Nfu.oh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The regular powders ...like the pink and white create a lovely bead to work with when used with the nfu.oh monomer. The texture and the way it holds itself is unlike anythng else i have used.

I agree with Sian. The pink and white powders are beautiful! and really lovely to work with. I have nearly all the powders/glitters. I haven't got the colour series (silver, gold and red). The glitter cover powders are gorgeous. I'm hoping to get the gold collection next month. I have the 12 brush and I love it. It's lovely to hold and it has a handy cover. I also really love the starfish dampen dish because it stands up well and you don't have to hold it so it doesn't spill. I :Love: nfu-oh

loved by all who try it.
good customer service too.

Also, someone mentioned Ezflow states on their bottles of monomer that it can be used with any products.

Hi, just want to clarify that Ezflow states that you can use their glitter polymer powders with any traditional monomer, NOT that their monomer can be used with any powder...... the reason for this is because their glitter " powders" have very very little polymer powder in them, u should only use glitter powders to add colour to your nail enhancements not to build a structure with. hths

Hi, just want to clarify that Ezflow states that you can use their glitter polymer powders with any traditional monomer, NOT that their monomer can be used with any powder...... the reason for this is because their glitter " powders" have very very little polymer powder in them, u should only use glitter powders to add colour to your nail enhancements not to build a structure with. hths

Thank you for correcting me :)
xxxxx

I've got all of nfu sets, and i love them. If someone has problem with choosing the right ones i suggest to get Best Choice sets. For flowers Best Choice I, for rest Best Choice II :)

Hi there Nuki. Could you fill in your profile when you have a moment, it would make very interesting reading. Your nails are really fab and you have just become my Icon! Anyone who has managed to accumulate all of the NFU Oh collections is just the best in my book!!:)

OMG ..... Just noticed I have up loaded a photo after nuki, puts me to shame alongside those fab nails. lol. xx

Whatcha talking about Karen? Your nails are fab too!! :)

Thanks hun ............. whats this I hear about a new Nfu.Oh Bling collection I dont suppose its in the UK yet as its not on the Affiniti site? Anyone shed any light on it.

do you mean Starlight Memory and Sweet Sugar colletions? or something else?

If you go on facebook and look at Nfu there Viv Simmonds or look at the Australia site you will see the 'Bling Bling' collection. Spoke to Isabel yesterday and we are going to get them. They are waiting for them at the moment. There are 4 new lots 2 of them metals!!! OMG :eek:

I couldnt find them, but still i cant w8 to get them hehe :D

Yes I saw on face book too .......... exciting.

Just took a look 4 wow they look fab.

wooooo :eek: OMG LOVE IT! ;D Thx :)

the set packs - what are the sizes of the powders?

the set packs - what are the sizes of the powders?

Nfu.Oh colour or glitter kits contain either 12 or 18 individual pots - 1/8oz (or 3 gramme) in size.

HTH's

Derek

does anyone know where training courses are held in the UK for their products?

Latest posts

Back