October Scratch magazine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine on Wednesday!! :)

Wait till you see the cover, lush nails:green::green:

I got mine on Wednesday!! :)

Wait till you see the cover, lush nails:green::green:
i agree the nails are fab,they made a great cover.x

Aint got mine either :(

I not got mine either...........:irked::rolleyes::cry:

Still no mag, what on earth is going on???? I normally have it on the 1st or 2nd never had it this late:cry:
Jen xx

Hi All,
No not got mine either, but the salon I work at have got theirs, I won't read it, save myself for my own copy. Theirs is not a subscribed copy, so cannot understand the delay for us who pay, giving Scratch a call now.
Lotsa luv x :hug:

Hi All,
Just spoke with them at Sctatch, some delay ?, they say they hope to have them to us in the next 2 days.

Hi All,
Just spoke with them at Sctatch, some delay ?, they say they hope to have them to us in the next 2 days.

Thanks for doing that, i was eagerly waiting for the post today and no Scratch!!:cry: Hopefully like you said it will be with us all soon, lol
Jo.xxx

Thanks for that was going to ring this afternoon when I got back in if it had not come which it has not so saved me the trouble.

Hi All,
No not got mine either, but the salon I work at have got theirs, I won't read it, save myself for my own copy. Theirs is not a subscribed copy, so cannot understand the delay for us who pay, giving Scratch a call now.

I didnt know you could get Scratch without sbscription. can you tell me where as i havent actually seen the mag that everyone raves about and wouldnt like to get a subscription then find its not for me

thanks LindaC xx

I didnt know you could get Scratch without sbscription. can you tell me where as i havent actually seen the mag that everyone raves about and wouldnt like to get a subscription then find its not for me

thanks LindaC xx
You can not go into a shop and buy it,
when we register for the trade shows sometimes there is a box on the form and if you tick this you get the odd copy of a magazine, it could be the scratch mag, professional beauty or the guild,
i am sure if you phoned scratch (or PM Alex Fox on here) they would send you a back issue for you to look at to see if it is for you or if you are going to the Gmex show they will have Octobers copy there for you to have a look at hth

I was going to call too. havent even had my post yet let alone my scratch. I think this months cover is fab too had a sneeky peak when i voted for last yrs cover :mad:). cant wait much longer:mad:(

I have finally subscribed ! and i cant wait any idea on how long it takes to get your first copy ? xx

Yeh i agree, best one this year I think. Well done Sam!!!
Oh my, I haven't even seen Scratch yet, I keep hearing how nice the cover looks, and obviously I know what the pic looks like....,seen it often enugh..... but I really want to get a copy in my hands to touch, feel and sniff it....check it's for real! maybe tomorrow....the postman is getting a complex I think, everytime he comes to the door it is yanked open...and i stand on the step asking...'have you got it yet'! bless him, he can't quite look me in the eye..wonder why?:rolleyes:

Thanks for your comments, glad you like it.......
Sam

Oh my, I haven't even seen Scratch yet, I keep hearing how nice the cover looks, and obviously I know what the pic looks like....,seen it often enugh..... but I really want to get a copy in my hands to touch, feel and sniff it....check it's for real! maybe tomorrow....the postman is getting a complex I think, everytime he comes to the door it is yanked open...and i stand on the step asking...'have you got it yet'! bless him, he can't quite look me in the eye..wonder why?:rolleyes:

Sam
It s lovely Sam cant wait to get my hands on it. It great when a front cover grabs your attention makes you want to open it and read it cover to cover :mad:)

Sam
oh sam i cant believe you havent even seen it yet!
your nails look fab,they have made a really great cover.xx

oh sam i cant believe you havent even seen it yet!
your nails look fab,they have made a really great cover.xx

I KNOW, WHY OH WHY!!!:eek:

Really gorgeous Sam, made me want to do a gel art course now!!!:smack:

Sam
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

well i didn't get my post till 2pm yesterday YES 2pm and NO no scratch :mad:( I hope it come today

Latest posts

Back