Oh god I have booked my places on the design courses with Sam Biddle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrsnailamilo

Reaction score
I am so excited booked my place today at red 10 Doncaster, for both the 2 day courses with Sam Biddle & Jo, anyone else going???? would be great to see some friendly faces:hug: we are going to be doing fantasy with acrylic in Feb ( I think) and the one in April is design work with gel, with Sam herself there,all the info is on Sam's site, just had to share this with you all, as space are going fast !!!can't wait!!!!:):):) xx sorry if I have posted it in the wrong place:hug: I am just a simple person:cry::cry: LOL

I am so excited booked my place today at red 10 Doncaster, for both the 2 day courses with Sam Biddle & Jo, anyone else going???? would be great to see some friendly faces:hug: we are going to be doing fantasy with acrylic in Feb ( I think) and the one in April is design work with gel, with Sam herself there,all the info is on Sam's site, just had to share this with you all, as space are going fast !!!can't wait!!!!:):):) xx sorry if I have posted it in the wrong place:hug: I am just a simple person:cry::cry: LOL

you'll have a great time, she's very inspirational.

Hi Dee, is it the conversion course that we are doing in january then ?
sorry for not ringing you, i will get around to it soon i promise :hug:

No, these are a 2 day special event that Jo & Sam are running, working on 3rd fantsy work for 2 days in Feb, and a 2 day work shop for the gel design well worth going, talk soon Dee xx

Have fun and let us know how you get on hun, don't forget to take your camera x

I am sure you will have a very inspiring time!!

I can't wait to meet Sam Biddle and see her in action in February!!!

hey dee - nice to meet u the other day (rachel btw)!!! ha ha
i've got the course dates so will be seeing what (if any) of the dates im allowed off work!! sounds like its gonna be a fab day xx

Latest posts

Back