Oh Just Got My Guild Gazette Thro And .....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VICKYBROOKES

Reaction score
Its lovely to see that theres an article by our very own Axiom !!!!!! how fab!!!! its a great read and its great to hear ur story axiom!!!!!! congrats on the newly acredited courses to !!!!!!!!!!!! well done!!!

Its lovely to see that theres an article by our very own Axiom !!!!!! how fab!!!! its a great read and its great to hear ur story axiom!!!!!! congrats on the newly acredited courses to !!!!!!!!!!!! well done!!!

Yep, Axiom very kindly supplied us with a very interesting article that we thought deserved a slot in the magazine.

For all those who aren't lucky enough to get Guild Gazette we put it online too, so just click on the link below and trun to page 48.

Guild Gazette March/April 08

Seen it yesterday and as always it's very impressive.

I can't wait to meet such a star:hug:

Thanks for your kind words folks, I got my copy yesterday and felt very honoured to see my words in print :o

If truth be told, poor Louisa only asked me a couple of questions and I waffled on so much in my reply that it filled the whole page!! :D

Big thanks to The Guild and Louisa in particular for their support with promoting the male grooming and waxing side of things - and it's great to see Louisa from The Guild and Phil from BABTAC on the Geek site, it really is such a valuable contribution to have representatives from these leading associations and I know it's much appreciated by many.

Wax on, as they say :D

Andy x

Never mind the guild medals,our geeky celebs need a star by the side of their name :D

Well done Andy :hug: xxxx

Thanks for your kind words folks, I got my copy yesterday and felt very honoured to see my words in print :o

If truth be told, poor Louisa only asked me a couple of questions and I waffled on so much in my reply that it filled the whole page!! :D

Big thanks to The Guild and Louisa in particular for their support with promoting the male grooming and waxing side of things - and it's great to see Louisa from The Guild and Phil from BABTAC on the Geek site, it really is such a valuable contribution to have representatives from these leading associations and I know it's much appreciated by many.

Wax on, as they say :D

Andy x

Hi Andy,

It wasn't waffle at all, we felt that it was an informative and well written article on a subject that people are becoming increasingly interested in. It was a pleasure to include it.

As for the Geeks, we love having such close contact with you all. It's great to be able to help out and offer advice, and also helping us learn a lot about the industry, and what we can do to provide a better service for you all. If there is ever any way we can help any of you out, then please feel free to get in touch. :hug:

I got my Guild Gazette through yesterday too and it was great!

I hope there will be some more Geeky Waxing Workshops in the future that i can attend!! :wink2::wink2:

wow....what a good article!!!!!!
You are a true pro!!! I have to say a had absolutly no interest in waxing a few weeks ago but since hearing andy and kim on the site talking about it in such a (not sure what word to use) inspiring??? way, that opinion has been totally turned around.
well done you!! I think I am just going to have to come and visit ur stand at excel!!!!

Yep, Axiom very kindly supplied us with a very interesting article that we thought deserved a slot in the magazine.

For all those who aren't lucky enough to get Guild Gazette we put it online too, so just click on the link below and trun to page 48.

Guild Gazette March/April 08

Thanks for the link Louisa. I loved the article (well done Andy.........you're so articulate) and the magazine looks fab. Can it be ordered through a newsagent or do I have to subscribe annually?xxx

Thanks for the link Louisa. I loved the article (well done Andy.........you're so articulate) and the magazine looks fab. Can it be ordered through a newsagent or do I have to subscribe annually?xxx

Hi Kim,

We've not made into WH Smiths just yet! You can join and become an Associate Member which gives you all the benefits of being a Guild Member (excluding insurance), including receiving the Guild Gazette. This cost £55 per year, and can also give you reduced rates on credit/debit card payments, special rates on Yellow pages advertising and lots more. You can find out more about our membership here.

Well done Andy x

Well done Andy, nice one! x

Well done Andy

well done Andy!

Hi Andy,

It wasn't waffle at all, we felt that it was an informative and well written article on a subject that people are becoming increasingly interested in. It was a pleasure to include it.

As for the Geeks, we love having such close contact with you all. It's great to be able to help out and offer advice, and also helping us learn a lot about the industry, and what we can do to provide a better service for you all. If there is ever any way we can help any of you out, then please feel free to get in touch. :hug:

I totally agree I thought it was very well written not like some articles that are soooooooo boring and you end up scan reading just to get to the main part.

You should write more articles, it was great :)

btw Congratulations !

Excellent article. Congratulations!

well done Andy!! thanks for the link offered to us unfortunates who cant get hold of the gazzette!! x
ps wax ons the easy part.. its the wax offff that scares me!! x

Well done hunni, what a fantastic article, you are a star. See you soon.

Well done Andy, fab article x

Latest posts

Back