Omg Huge Litter Of Pups

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
cONGRATS :hug:

She is one sexy doggy !

Gorgeous and a huge pile of puppies...how cute !
Our max was from a litter of 14 ..Just pups everywhere when we went to get him..

Cherish them all and have fun ! :lol:

They are so cute, I'd love one. Hug hug to Daisey

Debbie

I want to have a cuddle of them. ALL

Hope everything goes well and you find fantastic homes for them.

Shame that not all dogs/puppies are as wanted as yours.

Best of luck with them, they are fantastic.

xx

they are gorgous really, i soooooooo want one! xxxx:lol:

Omg they are so cute and Daisy is one lovely Mum :) Prepare for sleepless nights :)

I've got a client with a Bull Mastiff and he is the most gorgeous dog on the planet, with the most placid temprament....... I know Bull Mastiff's originated from crossing English Mastiffs with Bulldogs, so I can imagine how adorable your pups are......

Good luck with them all!

Oh how gorgeous!!!! I want one!!!!

My dogs a german shepherd and she came from a litter of 13, I thought that was a record till I read this thread!

Congratulations on becoming a "mummy":green:

Wow, what lovely pictures! Congratulations on such gorgeous puppies, well done Mummy dog! They are all beautiful! :hug: xx

congratulations daisy!

WOW they look fab mummy looks great aswell, i love puppt breath lol.
Iv got a German Shepherd as i love large dogs,he is soo hairy but love him to bits all 8+ stone of him. Hope you find good homes for them,wished i lived near so i could come n help you with them.

Make sure daisy has some rest she will need it bless her,you aswell
xx

WOW they are gorgeous! but you must be exhausted :zzz: lokking after your kids as well and Harley so little too ! Your not working as well are you ?
We are just going into breeding pedigree Ragdoll cats, my 'Holly-Dolly' has just come home from 'visiting' Champion Creamcats Taffy ! I should know in about a week or so if she is pregnant. I hope she doesnt have 18 though :| ! How long do you keep them befor they can go to their new homes? Will we see you on crufts next year ???? :lol:
This is a baby Ragdoll - ahhhh ! xxx hope i've done it right !

Attachments

• eiserblew harlequin.jpg
    eiserblew harlequin.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 41
Just been showing my Amy the pics of the puppies. How are they all doing? xx

Crashell - Daisy is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE Mastiffs - I can't believe 16 puppies!! How gorgeous. You should be very proud - GREAT JOB!!! :hug: :hug:

WOW they are gorgeous! but you must be exhausted :zzz: lokking after your kids as well and Harley so little too ! Your not working as well are you ?
We are just going into breeding pedigree Ragdoll cats, my 'Holly-Dolly' has just come home from 'visiting' Champion Creamcats Taffy ! I should know in about a week or so if she is pregnant. I hope she doesnt have 18 though :| ! How long do you keep them befor they can go to their new homes? Will we see you on crufts next year ???? :lol:

Ooh nice - do let us know when she has kittens, as Sonia *loves* Ragdoll cats!

Ooh nice - do let us know when she has kittens, as Sonia *loves* Ragdoll cats!

Oops - Sonia is being nosey now - she says have you done any cat shows with your Ragdoll(s) before?

We want to go into showing doggies eventually, when we get a nice little Boston terrier one day...

Kate she doesn't look old enough to become a mama!!! What are Ragdoll cats... obvioulsy a breed but what's what meakes them Rag dollish???

Kate she doesn't look old enough to become a mama!!! What are Ragdoll cats... obvioulsy a breed but what's what meakes them Rag dollish???

I think they are just very cuddly cats, you can pick them up and cuddle them and they go all floppy like a rag doll! So says Sonia anyway lol

I think they are just very cuddly cats, you can pick them up and cuddle them and they go all floppy like a rag doll! So says Sonia anyway lol
Really? Thanks Sonia! :idea:

She looks tiny in the picture and those blue eyes! I have to say I am more a dog lover than cat but she is cute!!

Latest posts

Back