**on line petition for regulation of nail salons

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just bumping it up, get your moms, daughters, neighbours and all your clients to sign it x

Do you need english only nail techs? If not i will sign it as it irritates me that it is banned in the US but not in England or Australia!!!!!!!!

Let us know how you get on on friday xx

Do you need english only nail techs? If not i will sign it as it irritates me that it is banned in the US but not in England or Australia!!!!!!!!

Let us know how you get on on friday xx

hi, people from other countries are signing so please go ahead and get as many others to sign as you can, i will be very grateful x thanku

i just signed it!! i think was 137, to be honest i dont know how i missed it!!

sorry
also why do they insist on calling it a " glue to attach false nails"

does annoy me,

i just signed it!! i think was 137, to be honest i dont know how i missed it!!

sorry
also why do they insist on calling it a " glue to attach false nails"

does annoy me,

thanku lotus blossum, yes i dont know why they keep referring to it as that but as long as something gets done i dont care what they call it lol x

hi I have signed im number 139
I shall be informing my friends, family and clients to get them involved.

Bumpety Bump! Lets get some more signatures folks x x x

Hi I just signed it, will get my friends to sign too x

Bumpety Bump! Lets get some more signatures folks x x x

Thanku teresa xx kind of you to keep bumping it up

Just Signed, Good Luck

I have signed it too

I have signed it too

thanku so much, and a big thanku to everyone who has signed so far, please keep getting everyone you know to sign xx

I have signed too, I dont know why I havent seen it before. I think I was 148, need more than that!! Come on peeps, there is more than 148 members of this site, although they could be like me and have totally missed this thread!! :rolleyes:

I have signed too, I dont know why I havent seen it before. I think I was 148, need more than that!! Come on peeps, there is more than 148 members of this site, although they could be like me and have totally missed this thread!! :rolleyes:

thanku, im hoping that is the case, i have facebooked it, googled it, asked it etc etc come on we need loads more signatures xx

please please get everyone you know to sign, male female, auntie, uncle cousins
everyone you know

i too am shocked that there has only been so many signatures, when you consider the amount of geeks on here, im stumped as to why

the only thing i can think of, is because its a sticky, i know it stays visible, butif im really honest here, ( and this is why i think i missed this thread) is that i sometimes skim passed stickies( i know naughty! sorry)

is there any other way to make this thread more noticable?
could you edit the title maybe to say ! read this thread and sign your name" or something like that?
sorry i know im clutching at straws here, but i cant believe that people are missing it and not signing away when this is something that we all want to be sorted out
this is our chance

well done aswell keeley

my husband just signed and he was number 149
come on geeks

Signed!! Will get friends and Family to do it too.

Stevie-babes. x

i too am shocked that there has only been so many signatures, when you consider the amount of geeks on here, im stumped as to why

the only thing i can think of, is because its a sticky, i know it stays visible, butif im really honest here, ( and this is why i think i missed this thread) is that i sometimes skim passed stickies( i know naughty! sorry)

is there any other way to make this thread more noticable?
could you edit the title maybe to say ! read this thread and sign your name" or something like that?
sorry i know im clutching at straws here, but i cant believe that people are missing it and not signing away when this is something that we all want to be sorted out
this is our chance

well done aswell keeley

thanku lotus blossum il see if i can edit the title xx it is soooooo important

i think you have to be a mod to edit the title hunny
but it was only my opinion,
ill glady bump it up for you every day when i get in from work xxxx

come on geeks show your soliditary!! lol

power to the people xxx

i think you have to be a mod to edit the title hunny
but it was only my opinion,
ill glady bump it up for you every day when i get in from work xxxx

come on geeks show your soliditary!! lol