**on line petition for regulation of nail salons

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keeley,

Thanks for the e-mail I received in my facebook inbox this morning. I have been on, signed it and sent it to everyone I know who loves beauty and nails and who I have been telling about the speech in Parliament.

Natalie
x
thats great, it was the editor of SCRATCH that facebooked it, brilliant to see how its working x

just bumping this up, please sign the petition when you get a minute, and get as many friends, family, collegues to do so as well, thanks geeks:)

I am no 50
come on everyone lets get the numbers into the thousands, their are plenty of us on here to do it,
you girls and guys over seas can sign too :hug:

just bumping it up, get your moms, daughters, neighbours and all your clients to sign it x

Done it. :p

I signed and was only number 59. :eek::eek:

Just added my name to the petition too, I am sure I once had these type of enhancements before I qualified, and resulted in a split nailbed and very thin nail plates too (ouch!!). I have never had any problems since then.

ooh i will do both now xxx

am 77 ,
and 676 , on chocolates :)

Last edited:
thanku to all of you that have signed but im sure there are still many that have not, please geeks get everyone you can to sign this petition, my MP will take it to parliament soon and we need lots more signatures, keep bumping it up, ask your friends and family to sign x

Ive just signed, think i was no 85 or something x

Now signed, number 87 :D

Number 88 now so lets make it well over a hundred :hug:

For anyone who has had a client through the door with damaged nails from the NSS, take a photo, speak to your MP, I spoke to mine and she is so willing for this bill to go ahead.......signing petitions is great but contacting MPs about the damage directly is even better!

You can contact your MP by email...so easy!

just bumping it up lees keep signing:)

Done. I've also passed it on to friends.

Done. I've also passed it on to friends.

thanku sals, wish everyone would do that, there are so many geeks on this site, why have only 80or so people signed? come on peeps i need evryone you know to sign this...

just bumping this up

Latest posts

Back