**on line petition for regulation of nail salons

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keeleydee

Reaction score
Hello geeks

Some of you may of read my thread last week about the 10 minute rule that was read in parliament? I have set up an online petiton that i am hoping to get enough signatures so that the MP can present it along with the rule that is being read again in parliament on the 25th april, please visit my site and sign the petition, you can find the link on the homepage or under the safe salon heading, pass this to all your friends, collegues, family, clients etc, its really important xx
signature-nails.co.uk: home page

and keep bumping this up so everyone reads it, thanku and i will keep you posted x

Last edited:
Done! C'mon geeks, let's get behind this.....

Have been and signed my life away chick :hug:

I've just been on to sign the petition, how easy was it getting your local MP involved Keeley?

I've just been on to sign the petition, how easy was it getting your local MP involved Keeley?

It was very easy he has been amazingly helpful, he visited my studio, took pics, send out press releases and keeps in touch weekly for updates, i think he would make a fab prime minister hee hee x no seriously he has been so amazing and helpful x

''At present, an astonishing 85 per cent. of nail technicians do not have NVQ level 3 qualifications, and have no incentive to invest in the training as it gives them no competitive advantage''.

How is a licenced nail tech going to be graded, what would be the minimum entry level???

Would this mean that anyone who hasnt completed NVQ3 or equivelent would not be able to obtain a licence to work?

Does anyone have the information yet????

Thx

Champagne x

hi

I have signed up,

COME ON YOU GEEK'S THERE ARE ONLY 20 NAMES ON THERE!! GET SIGNING

ive signed will email all my friends to sign too

Signed it.
Jen

I signed and was only number 27.:hug:

I've signed as well.

Ive just signed it and iam number 32 on it now.

Come on girls sign it please.
:hug:

just bumping it up xx thanku to everyone so far that has signed the petition x

Hello geeks

Some of you may of read my thread last week about the 10 minute rule that was read in parliament? I have set up an online petiton that i am hoping to get enough signatures so that the MP can present it along with the rule that is being read again in parliament on the 25th april, please visit my site and sign the petition, you can find the link on the homepage or under the safe salon heading, pass this to all your friends, collegues, family, clients etc, its really important xx
signature-nails.co.uk: home page

and keep bumping this up so everyone reads it, thanku and i will keep you posted x

Keeley,

Thanks for the e-mail I received in my facebook inbox this morning. I have been on, signed it and sent it to everyone I know who loves beauty and nails and who I have been telling about the speech in Parliament.

Natalie
x

Latest posts

Back