Opinions on new logo please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

femmefan

Reaction score
Could you take a look at some ideas for my new logo and let me know your fave?

New Page 2

Thanks

They are all very good the one that stood out for me were:-

I like the name too.

Denise
xx:)

#4 is my fave! :)

1, 4, 6 and 9!

Becki xxx

I like 2,10,4, I do like the Treatment Lounge bit lol

hth
Sue x

I really like number 1 and 4 is nice too! :)

i like 4 and 5 x

4 and 8 get my vote, let us know what you decide x

I like number 10 the best....

I'm curious though....why a 'private' nail salon...or more to the point, what does this mean?

That's is soooo hard, they are all good but I would say 2 or 10! xx

No. 9 is my favorite...

I like the Treatment Lounge bit. Not sure if the public would understand what the private means, better for them to discover for themselves and spread the good word on the streets!

Number 1 & 3 for me xxxx

I like 3 + 4 :hug:

I like number 10 the best....

I'm curious though....why a 'private' nail salon...or more to the point, what does this mean?

I have a fully kitted out professional salon at home but some clients around here get the wrong idea if you call it a home salon (especially when it comes to prices) - private salon gives a more 'exclusive' feel.

Thanks for all the input geeks - these are just a few preliminary designs to get me going.

I like the design of no 10.

But I agree that the wording 'private nail salon' doesnt do anything for me. If I was honest it would possibly put me off ringing for an appt if I saw this on an advert.

I love the "treatment Lounge" bit though.

Hmmm, now I have a bit of a dilemma. I like to have a tag line that says something about 'nail salon' because sometimes people think 'Fingers and Toes' is a childrens nursery. 'Treatment Lounge' doesn't do it for me as I don't do anything other than nails and never intend to.

Nail Salon - not descriptive enough
Home Nail Salon - sometimes assumed to be cheap :irked:
Private Nail Salon - see previous comments in thread
Treatment Lounge - only do nails, not beauty
Professional Nail Spa - leaning towards natural care only

I have to confess I'm really struggling here. When I came up with the name 'Fingers and Toes' I thought that would be descriptive enough, but apparently not. Having been in business for just over a year I still get people asking what I do when they see the name :irked:

Exclusive Nail Salon

How about "Professional nail lounge"? That would, to me at least, suggest that you are highly skilled ( professional), do nails only (nail) and it is all done in a relaxed and comfortable setting (lounge) :)

What about Fingers and Toes, Nail Boutique.

Im Polished Nail Boutique, and called it that because it was exclusively nails. I have branched out abit and am about to add "and Spa" to my name.

I agree, Private just doesn't sound right somehow.

Latest posts

Back