Our very own Nailzoo in Nails mag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well done carl.

Congrats!!! Job Well Done!! You should give yourself a pat on the back nailzoo You desirve it

Well done carl really pleased for you

Well done Carl:hug:

Amazing videos....well done Carl!!!:Grope:

Well done Carl.:hug:
I do love your videos and often find myself referring back to them if I have problem with something. (In fact their link is saved in my favourties online! :o)

Wow good things are always around the corner just when you are least expecting them.

Wow Carl I am really chuffed for you,
it has been your sheer hard work and your glowing passion for your fantastic natural nail enhancements that has got you noticed , very well done indeed ,

keep on trucking, great news , what a great Birthday hey ? :hug: x

I think you deserve an award

images (4).jpg

There you go :)

Be proud of yourself and your achievements, and thank you for sharing and imparting knowledge!

Congrats to Carl - and also to Laystar whose site Kooky Nails also gets a mention. Just shows that the best techs are geeks! :green:

Congrats to Carl - and also to Laystar whose site Kooky Nails also gets a mention. Just shows that the best techs are geeks! :green:

Yes, very well done Carl, I have learned so much from your vids:hug: and Laystar to and just to round it of Joseph Pham is one of our to (doiamailbox)
We are so lucky to have such talent to call on.

Been smiling since I read this ... you must feel very proud as you should.

I'm proud of you too !!! xx I know how it feels and it feels GREAT!!

Well done, Carl! Keep up the good work, we are all truly proud to know you. :hug::hug:

Go Carl, go Carl,

you deserve the recognition Mate.

Your videos are so clear and easy to see what you are doing. You deseve recognition. Well done!!

Good on you dude - great stuff! :hug:

Huge Congrats :D Well deserved IMO xxx

ahhhh.....well done you shoulde be proud....i love to watch others work and see what techniques they use. i have seen your vids myself and think they are great.........
well done again xx
WOW!! Well done! I agree, I to watch others vids and I have seen yours on your site and gained some great tips. Cant wait to see the new ones

It keeps me up way beyond my bedtime (and makes me drink many things way beyond my limits), yet the next day (through bleary eyes), I have an odd feeling of satisfaction, I have regretted a few videos, but I've also regretted a few clients, ......... rather than delete these, I prefer to keep them as a memento of reality.

I really wish my clients all had beautiful nails, beautiful nailbeds/plates, never came back with lift, never had gritty undersides, ...but ......, thats not what walks through the door.

What I would like to show is the "reality" of the salon, rather than the "fantasy".

I could show the "beauty/beautiful" side of things, but it isn't real, my clients cook, they marinate, they work, they bite, they pick, they loose nails, they break, they lift, ....... they all do, and thats "reality".

This is what I want to show, these real conditions that I want to show how to fix and deal with, as best I/we can, as less than perfect technicians, in less than perfect conditions, with less than perfect nails.

There is a whole world and perspective that is ignored and it's called "reality", it's about time it was addressed, because it's what most of us deal with on a day to day, hour to hour basis.

I'm over the whole product versus product crap that goes on, lets start with skills and assistance, make the best of what we know, or can do with what we are given, then make those product choices if our skills, advice or product adherence let us down.

Your so right. You see pics of some amazing nails and when you finish a set of 'everyday' nails on mrs average - you think 'nice but I want them to look like the mags' bit like how supermodels makes us feel when we see them on the front page of a glossy.

Yeah your work is to be commended - you must have helped everyone on this site and hundreds more - I know you have helped me and I am no stranger to nails.

Going to shut up now before your head blows up!!!:)

paula xx

Congratulations Carl, loving your work as always

Latest posts

Back