Please take a look...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kylieb

Reaction score
Hi I was just wondering if you guys would mind taking a look at my website to tell me what you think. Please be honest and if you have any sugestions then please throw them at me :)

B for Beauty

Thank you :hug:

I like it! Especially the relaxed, friendly and chatty style you have used, I think it makes people feel safe iykwim.

Well done.

Its nice hun,
the only thing i was not too keen on was the bubbles that rise from my cursor on your home page,
i found them a distraction, hth :hug:

Really nice but do you need to work such long hours??

10 - 10 every day .... thats a lot to live up to if you do get fully booked.....

Dont over do it & wear yourself out xxx

I like it! Especially the relaxed, friendly and chatty style you have used, I think it makes people feel safe iykwim.

Well done.

I agree i really like what you have done hun x

Its nice hun,
the only thing i was not too keen on was the bubbles that rise from my cursor on your home page,

looks really nice but the bubbles are a little off putting when your trying to read x

Last edited:
I really like it, it's pretty. Also not too long-winded, easy to find your way around.
Hope it brings you loads of new business!

looks good-although have to agree about the bubbles-find yourself looking at them instead of your details.

You might want to amend the sentence:

"The treatments i provide are never rushed and are planned to tailor to your needs ".........need capital " I" and would like to suggest minor amendment like -"individually tailored to your needs"

I know its a bit petty but Im sure you want to make sure its all perfect.
Think the fact that you mention that kids are welcome will be a good usp for you-mind you lets just hope there is only just the one!
Good luck and well done for making the effort!

I think it looks lovely, I love image and the relaxed feel .......do you cover Coventry?!!!:green:

However I would check the spellings, not trying to be pedantic its just these little things that give off a polished professional image, I noticed Analysis was spelt wrongly.......Also it was quite hard to see some of your prices due to the layout are you able to allign them and tab them so they all flow in the same way? If not perhaps pop them in a table so you get columns......

Just minor tweaks on an otherwise lovely looking site!!:green:

Great site, very easy to get around and clear!

I'd agree - how many hours a day!!!!!

Lovely layout but have to agree about the bubbles, they put me off straight away x

Its nice hun,

I agree...great website w/o the bubbles. :)

I like your web site too. I do agree on bubbles and a few typos to fix. Otherwise it's great. Don't work 12 hours a day even if you are willing to go out morning and evening.
Maybe stagger between am days and pm days. Good Luck!

I think the bubbles depend on your server, I dont see them when viewing your page.
The only things I picked up on were a few typos as previously mentioned and on the 'rates and services' page, I found the bolder black wrting slightly hard to read. I dont have the best eyesight but just thought I would mention it.

Great site otherwise hun.
hth

I think it's lovely.

The navigation is easy, which is what users need. It has all the most important areas covered; treatments, prices, opening hours(which are really long... but good for you though!) and I love the idea of the Guestbook. See if you can get some of your current clients to make a few notes in there to get it going - I think that's a nice touch.

Also, I must say, I love the little twinkly bubbles, I think it makes it more animated and quirkly - different from others and probably more memorable whether visitors love the bubbles or hate them, i'm sure they'll remember them!

Could I also ask where you had your logo designed? It's really pretty.

Good luck to you. xx

Had a look through the site...the colours are very good - calming and relaxing! Its a good site and contains all the info it needs. Hope it all goes well!

The only things I'd mention are just to keep an eye on the grammar and punctuation e.g. in some parts you've put full stops and others not, use of lower case instead of uppercase....that sort of thing. You want to give your site the most professional image as possible! :)

Also I take it like me you are a one woman band? I would suggest changing your 'contact us' to 'contact me'. It makes it more personal and suggests you're more in touch with your client. Contact us makes it sounds like you're a bigger company and a bit more distant.....thats the advice my web designers gave me :)

Hope it helps....and Good Luck

xx

i really liked your web page, i thought it was really good!
where did you get your logo design, its really nice, i'm in the middle of looking for one?
xx

Hi, well done and good luck

A few things that have been mentioned though....

Could you give your clients a treatment as you describe if you happened to work those long hours...I would be flagging....clients may think that too.

Also, the bubbles...my eyes were drawn to them straightaway and not to what I had to read....

How about putting them on the prices & treament page....I always think that page should be a distraction:)

Really nice but do you need to work such long hours??

10 - 10 every day .... thats a lot to live up to if you do get fully booked.....

Dont over do it & wear yourself out xxx

I know lol I must be mad. I have recently moved and had to leave all my clients behind. So I am starting again from scratch. Thought it would be a good idea to be flexible at the start. At xmas I was workig until 12am some nights because I just couldnt fit them all in. I love it though and I really hate turning anyone away.
Thank you for your reply hun :hug: xxx

Its nice hun,

I was wondering this myself about the bubbles so am really glad you said that. Thank you :hug:

Latest posts

Back