Please vote for my brothers advert

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done - hope they win.

xx

done. i thought it was really funny and i will get all i know to vote as well. checking out their youtube stuff as we speak

you just have to watch the subtitle one. its so funny

Done sizzling fab idea for an ad :hug:

Thanks for the support, the subtitle one is funny isn't it!

Sizzling...........and your brother's hot too !!!!!
I also thought he was hot:green:! But I'm .... erm .... 44, married with kids. I need to get a grip:smack:, lol.

Also to think all these years, I've eaten Doritos and now find out I'm not supposed to??:wink2:

Done, I thought it was brilliant :)

I also thought he was hot:green:! But I'm .... erm .... 44, married with kids. I need to get a grip:smack:, lol.

Also to think all these years, I've eaten Doritos and now find out I'm not supposed to??:wink2:

Hee hee! He's a very nice young chap!

How clever.
A real sizzler for me!

Good Add definitely a sizzler. Good luck to your brother. :)

Ha ha. I think it's brilliant. Sizzling ! xxxxx

Sizzling from me too!

(and yes, he is very cute!!!!)

He's going to be very flattered by the fact a few of you fancy him! Can't wait to tell him. Hee hee.

Done, i enjoyed watching that and i must say, they done a better advert than the apprentice done on wednesday !!.

P.s. The bloke is rather hot BUT so is my hubby!!!!

He's going to be very flattered by the fact a few of you fancy him! Can't wait to tell him. Hee hee.
Don't tell him the old bird fancies him. Don't want to :Scared:the poor bloke off lol.

Very good. sizzling x

Hey everyone thanks so much for voting but he didn't get into the final. :cry: Never mind! :lol:

Awwww, i just voted for him too. It was a great advert too. x

Latest posts

Back