Poll - who did you train with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trained - who with

• Total voters
Trained for beauty college but have trained in nails with Backscratchers and Bio Sculpture - more to do yet though.

I ticked EZ Flow as i am training with them till educator stage. I did originally start off with Star nails, and i have done gel training with pronails as well. Despite all of this, i am an EZ Flow girl through and through.

i 'm doing traning at kingston college:green:

i done a vtct course at a local college

trained with CND, NSI and Young Nails

Loved them all
Tracey:Love:

Hi i trayined at college first then with Super Nails then i went to Opi i love Opi.

Hi all.
I have worked with many products over the last 20 years as a nail technician. I am now an educator for Tammy Taylor nails in Scotland. Love the product & use it in my salon in Aberdeen. I am training new techs every week now who all love the product too.:):):)

:green: i also did creative foundation course then spa manicure pedicure with them it was fAB and then booked vtec manicure/pedicure at college i also have done backscratchers fibreglass and acrylic dipping system and essential nails homelearn too !!!!!!!!!!!

im a greedy geeky !!!!:eek:

Hi,
I done an intensive four day course @ The Carlton Instiute of Beauty Windsor,mani,pedi,ext,n nail art. I got fed wasting money on different products i didnt like or couldnt get on with so i eventually done a bio sculpture course,and i feel happier working with it.Ive recently looked into a Creative course as it seems a popular product on this sight,i didnt realise there were so many courses there you can do,so that my next aim ,better start saving eh:)

Hi,

I ticked other, as i originally trained at college using nsi, I then went onto have private tution at nsi, I then done a conversation course with creative and then I done a converstion with Cesars Secret. Now I would not change as I love Cesars products!!!

I was lucky to be a CND girl from the beginning!
(Done my share of playing around with a couple of other brands, though)

MiYoshi for gel and ONS for acrylic.

Hi I trained with Tammy Taylor here in New Zealand :)

I trained with Tammy Taylor uk ltd. Using Tammy Taylor products

I trained with Essential nails and then did a course with Christrio (an american company) great product but s**t customer service in the UK and IMPOSSIBLE to buy the products so thinking of changing but not to sure who to do a conversion course with - live in Cambridge and don't want to travel crazy distances!! just for a day course!

xx

I picked Creative, though technically my training is at the local college.

Only difference is that my teacher has just completed her creative training and will probably teach for creative next year when her contract is up with the college.

So I was taught with creative products, by a creative educator at my local college, which is great.

When I have finished this training I intend to do more classes with creative.

:lol:
This is my 1st go on this site! How exciting! I am so pleased this thread is on here. I have been thinking about re-training with creatives so its great to read all thoughts. I trained at college, then star nails, then LCN which I find better. But loving the products/ smells of spa mani and pedi I have sampled and colours of creative varnishes. So looks like I will be training very soon with creatives!!!

I am an education ambassador with CND. Love the company, products , education & people!

Im Essential Nails, still working thru my course with the help and advice of all you lovely geeks!

I trained with my local college VTCT mani/pedi/nail art and now nail technology.

Latest posts

Back