positive thoughts this way please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sodabubble

Reaction score
my little bro is in surgery as we speak, he has just gone down to theatre, please could you send some postive thoughts to him, he is having 2 operations and a biopsy all in one go, but one of the ops they may not be able to do as his blood will not clot properly

thank you all so much for reading this :hug: xx

sending healing thoughts his way hun, lets hope everything goes well, keep us posted with his progress hun xxxx:hug: to you and him xxx:hug::hug:

Thinking about him now. Hope all goes well. Let us know how he is doing. xxxxxxx

Thinking about him now. Hope all goes well. Let us know how he is doing. xxxxxxx

thanks guys, will update this thread later to let you know how it went xxx

OMG,

children are little fighters and very strong. My thoughts are with you and your family , please keep us updated
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

OMG,

children are little fighters and very strong. My thoughts are with you and your family , please keep us updated
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

thank you :hug:

he is not a little child, but I still call him small fry and he calls me big fry lol, we have been worried as it seems to have happened so fast, but it's still quite a lot for him to deal with bless him, as he is such a little sweetie! thanks for the kind words xx

thank you :hug:

he is not a little child, but I still call him small fry and he calls me big fry lol, we have been worried as it seems to have happened so fast, but it's still quite a lot for him to deal with bless him, as he is such a little sweetie! thanks for the kind words xx

oops Sorry :hug:

oops Sorry :hug:

it's ok! He got to 13 and had a massive growth spurt (see pic lol) but your kind words do mean a lot to me, as I cant be with him, and I'm home alone fretting with only geeks for company lol :hug:

Sending healing and positive thoughts for your bro, and lots of hugs for you Soda :hug::hug: xx

:hug::hug:Sending loads and loads of prayers and positive thoughts your way huni xxxxxx:hug::hug:

:hug::hug::hug: Sending you and your bro lots of love xxxxxx

sending your bro healing thoughts and prayers :hug:

sending your bro healing thoughts and prayers :hug:

thanks so much everyone! he is still in theatre at the moment, keeping everything crossed for him :hug:

Good luck, My thought's are with you and your family. I hope he gets through all this soon and gets back to good health :hug:

sending positive thoughts to you and your brother :hug:

Positivity is my middle name at the moment so I am sending mahoosive positive thoughts your way :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Positivity is my middle name at the moment so I am sending mahoosive positive thoughts your way :hug::hug::hug::hug:

thanx sassy :hug:

He is now out of theatre, we are hopeful everything went well, should get the results from biopsy in a few days, and hopefully have him back home soon.

thanks for the support geeks :) xx

Hope all is well with him hun, lots of positive thoughts coming your way :hug:

:hug::hug: For you & your bro hun xxx

Sending positive thoughts and :hug:.

Latest posts

Back