Premium Geeks get a 50% raise!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Yes, I must be nuts, however with the ditching of the stupid geekmolian presents, I have taken it upon myself to go mad as a hatter and do something that says 'thank you - we love you'.

After seeing the threads on running out of space in the gallery and pager and such - I waited until most people had cleaned their galleries out before I did this (I need amusement from somewhere). So now that is done, I can now say I have increased the gallery limits for Premium Geeks.

Ok. It may not be a great big deal in the scheme of things, however it is still a nice perk for the Premium Geeks anyway.

Here is the run down on the increased perks:
  • Gallery space allocation by 50%
  • Private Message storage by 50%
  • Pager Message space by about 50%
Yes, its like a crazy 50% thing! Next thing you know, I'll be selling double glazed windows on TV.

crazy.jpg

fyi: THIS IS NOT ME!!!

nJoy!

WOW!

Thanks GMG!

That pic is a little offputting to say the least!! I thought it was an gyneacologist for a mo!!!:lol:

However, I'm not sure why i thought this....:eek:

Cool Sam :cool: thanks!

That pic is a little offputting to say the least!! I thought it was an gyneacologist for a mo!!!:lol:

However, I'm not sure why i thought this....:eek:
Bit early for the G&T's Bev! lol

Nice one Sam, thank you... that means we won't have to clear out our pm's/pagers quite so soon :green:

thank you sam, at least my pms can stay full a bit longer now lol

xxxx

thankyou thankyou thankyou :hug:

Bit early for the G&T's Bev! lol

Nice one Sam, thank you... that means we won't have to clear out our pm's/pagers quite so soon :green:

Sandi! - It is Friday night hun!!!!!! It was only 1/2 way down my 1st as well!!!!!

(she say's as she's off the check the volume percentage of alcohol level on the Tesco gin bottle!!!:lol: )

Yahooooooooooo!

50% That Aint Half Bad Lol

thanks Sam, thats great.:)
bev you have scared me now I cant look at the pic:eek:

Yes, its like a crazy 50% thing! Next thing you know, I'll be selling double glazed windows on TV.

nJoy!

OMg you are going to turn into that bloke - I say you buy one you get one free, I say you buy one you get one free!!!

Well actually you get a 3 for 2, but who's splitting hairs?

Nice one Sam :green: :wink2:

..........Gotta agree with everyone tho - that picture is definitely scary :eek:

PS Sam when did you change your name just to THE GEEK????

You obviously had a cunning plan!

Best take some pictures of my fabulous work to put in my gallery.....I always forget my camera lol!!!

:cool:
Thanks, must remember to take some pics now and stop being so lazy.

OMg you are going to turn into that bloke - I say you buy one you get one free, I say you buy one you get one free!!!

Well actually you get a 3 for 2, but who's splitting hairs?
rofpml sassy!! thanks sam
xxx

Thanks Sam, although your face looks like you are getting your nails done in a NSS salon :lol:

Thank you loads Sam, very good of you!:hug:

hehe. Sass - that was the closest I could come to finding him on the web. I gave up after half and hour and started searching for Crazie Eddie who is the US godfather of stupid 'buy one get one free' blow outs. Not sure if thats him, but it is freaky enough :)

I changed to The Geek yesterday as I'm expanding :D

Nice one GMG :lol:

Latest posts

Back