Pro Beauty...any scores on the doors?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My winning 'Salon Nails' :)

Attachments

• salon nails Excel 09 008.jpg
    salon nails Excel 09 008.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 58
  • salon nails Excel 09 003.jpg
    salon nails Excel 09 003.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 56
Well done to all of you who entered. I was at ExCel to watch it all happening and I must say that I admire all of you for having the courage to something I wouldn't dare to do in a million years.

Congratulations to you all that achieved your placings and I was so excited to see and share the pleasure with you all when the winners were announced.

I am so so so proud of my special friends Cec and Gelly on your fantastic achievements and it was a special pleasure to share the joy with you both.

x x x

Well done to you all.

Well done everyone!!

My good mate Claireamy came 4th in championships, Jo Coates, she has worked so, so hard for this. Only 2 weeks ago was she finishing her boxed entry in hospital!!!!:eek:

Also to VikkiTD, like Jo she has worked so hard this past year, her work is amazing!

It was also great to meet Hazel, watch out everyone, this girl is good!!! (even if she does sneak out in her p.j's for a fag!):lol:

I sat next to Gelly and she is lovely, her nails were beautiful :hug:

And Cec.......well!! Those nails were WOW!!! I still can't believe they were gel !! Well done x

Hats off to Elise for winning sculpting when she has never done it before! She is so determined it is inspiring.

Well done to Kate too, I think she has got the bug again!!

One of Clare Moss's girls won the novice category, her nails were fantastic, obviously had a good mentor!!!

Phew!! It was just great to see everyone and to see new faces competing, so who's up for birmingham???!!!!:eek:

What a great set of nails...I heard the standard was very high this year , nice trophy and it looks great along side your set of nails

well done:)

Well done everyone!!

My good mate Claireamy came 4th in championships, Jo Coates, she has worked so, so hard for this. Only 2 weeks ago was she finishing her boxed entry in hospital!!!!:eek:

Also to VikkiTD, like Jo she has worked so hard this past year, her work is amazing!

It was also great to meet Hazel, watch out everyone, this girl is good!!! (even if she does sneak out in her p.j's for a fag!):lol:

And Cec.......well!! Those nails were WOW!!! I still can't believe they were gel !! Well done x

Hats off to Elise for winning sculpting when she has never done it before! She is so determined it is inspiring.

One of Clare Moss's girls won the novice category, her nails were fantastic, obviously had a good mentor!!!

Phew!! It was just great to see everyone and to see new faces competing, so who's up for birmingham???!!!!:eek:

You have kind word for everyone love and you did ab fab as well you should be so proud.

You have kind word for everyone love and you did ab fab as well you should be so proud.

Totally agree !!! her nails are amazing and i especially loved the encapsulation ones , they were fab !!

Both you and louise were very good to me, offering me loads of advice and help , thanks !

haze x

Lmao !! I obviously didnt sneak out well enough :lol: i was getting some funny looks lol but then again i was in jammas .....

was so nice to meet you all and for you to give me loads of advice, i really enjoyed it and cnat wait to do it all again !!

haze xxxxxxxx

Well done everyone!!

I certainly have Lou ! Im up for Birmingham ! when is it?

Totally agree !!! her nails are amazing and i especially loved the encapsulation ones , they were fab !!

Both you and louise were very good to me, offering me loads of advice and help , thanks !

haze x

Thanks Love

It is just both Louise and I we like to help were we can.

I am just so Glad that I got out of doing the Fantasy Judge OMG I really didnt want to call that one between the three of you (I should have niped out side) LOL:hug:

Yes! Cat one of our girls won novice! She did brilliantly we are so proud- must help having 2 competition winners as her bosses - she had no choice but to win!!
Also Holly our newest recruit got 22 out of 25 in her manicure competition, although she didnt place her scores were fantastic...........
Well done to everyone, in all the years of competing I think this year the standard of work was the highest Ive ever seen.

Brilliant competitions and the standard this year was indeed very high. Well done to all those who entered and particularly those who placed - fantastic!

Everyone did so well but Ellise blew me away when she won sculpting - having only taken up l&p two weeks before!!!!!! Wooohoo!

The trophies were lovely and it is great to see that the rewards are starting to properly acknowledge the talent and hard work of all those who place.

Last but not least, well done to all the judges as well as Rachel and Sue for all their hard work xxx

Brilliant competitions and the standard this year was indeed very high. Well done to all those who entered and particularly those who placed - fantastic!

Everyone did so well but Ellise blew me away when she won sculpting - having only taken up l&p two weeks before!!!!!! Wooohoo!

The trophies were lovely and it is great to see that the rewards are starting to properly acknowledge the talent and hard work of all those who place.

Last but not least, well done to all the judges as well as Rachel and Sue for all their hard work xxx

Thanks Chris, it was lovely to see you at excel.

We have had some lovely comments re the Excel comp and the changes made and we appreciate that you all appreciate what we do, but as Rachel said on our f/book page the comps are nothing without the competitors and so thanks to all those that enter as without you there would be no comp!!

Latest posts

Back