Pro Beauty...any scores on the doors?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and forgot to say well done to everyone else ! :) and good luck to everyone who is competing today :hug:

and a BIG thank you to S2 and Grafton for their prizes! WOW !

Last edited:
WELL DONE GEEKS XXXX

I might join you (in a few years at least, anyway) lol xxxx

Well done to everyone :hug:
good luck to the girls and guys that still have comps to get through :hug:

pics are in my profile of the awards......really really sorry. cec....batteries went flat when it came to yours...i wasnt impressed, :(

so so so proud of you hazel...... 1st in your 1st comp....10 minutes til the next lot of results

Well??
Does no one know the outcome of todays competition???

Well done to everyone who entered though...it is such hard work!!
You are a dedicated lot!!

Thanks everyone, i was well pleased to place first in my first comp !!

The prizes were amazing !! Thanks Sweet squared and Ezflow and also to all the judges and Rachel for all their hard work.

Encapsulation.... 1st Jo Coates
Tracey Boon and Louise huggard BUT sorry cant remeber which way round was 2nd and 3rd

Combined nail art.....1st Jo coates
2nd Me ( LOL )
3rd Vicki Taylor Dodds
Jo Coates also won showcase nail art and the nail art championships.

WELL DONE JO !!!!!!!!!!!!

Soz i cant rember any of the others ...

Haze xxxxxx

Elise got first in free form sculpting. AMAZING! Congratulation!

Congrats. also to all who got their feet to the comp. arena. I wished more people would take the chance. It WILL make you a better tech, I promise you.

I was also very pleased with all the stuff I got, although I don't use l/p.....:-D

Oh...

I want to say Big Thanks to CND/SS and EZ Flow for the brilliant prizes!

Prizes weren't given last year, so to receive a trophy and a bag packed with goodies this year was lovely!

Thank you :hug:

All participants in the competitions were given goody bags and a certificate too.... another positive change imo.

I think that there have been massive improvements made to the competitions.... hopefully it will encourage past competitors to return to the circuit and new competitors to join us?!

Well done Rachel (Chocolate) and your team.... you have obviously been working very hard for us all xx:hug:

Thanks Lauri

There have been lots of improvements this year and hopefully we will have more sponsors and more prizes in the future> Rach and I have tried to bring a bit more pzazz this time.

We just hope that everyone that placed liked their new trophies - many an hour or day poring over trophy mags and sites, Feedback would be good

Hi,
I just want to say "Well done" for yesterday. I have to say that Julie's nails looked fantastic and that she was very impressed about how professional you are, and really enjoyed being your model. As I said to you before I will recommend you to any one :hug:.

it seems a shame to me that there doesnt seem to be the hipe, that there was a few years back - i remember all us geeks waiting with bated breath, at the pc waiting for results, but now it just seems like - yeah so what - i may be out of turn here, but thats just the way i see it - am i missing summit

WELL DONE TO THE WINNERS AND ALL WHO ENTERED

Huge Congrats to not only all of the winners but also to everyone who had the balls to enter :Scared: :green:

it seems a shame to me that there doesnt seem to be the hipe, that there was a few years back - i remember all us geeks waiting with bated breath, at the pc waiting for results, but now it just seems like - yeah so what - i may be out of turn here, but thats just the way i see it - am i missing summit
You're right Glynis, there used to be text messages flying back and forth so that we could let all of the geeks know who'd won what and where everyone had placed. There doesn't seem to be the same level of excitement that there used to be, it's a shame IMO.

Maybe it's due to a lot of the 'old faces' (yourself included lol) not comping this year?

The prizes were amazing !! Thanks Sweet squared and Ezflow and also to all the judges and Rachel for all their hard work.

Tracey Boon and Louise huggard BUT sorry cant remeber which way round was 2nd and 3rd

2nd Me ( LOL )
3rd Vicki Taylor Dodds

Haze xxxxxx

FANTASTIC !!Hazel a 1st & 2nd place in your first competition.....you must be over the moon.

Well done everyone, great results for Jo Coates (Blackjack)...whose name I still always say in a broad yorkshire accent :lol:

Maybe it's just me then...I was like a cat on a hot tin roof waiting , asking (OK pestering) people for results...now I can't wait to see the pics.
:)
Maybe it's just you didn't know many of the competitors this year, as there are a lot of new people puttting themselves out there, and a lot more categories.
I think the competitions are more varied and interesting than ever. Great work by everyone involved there, by the way!

Good grief I am even tempted for next year!! :eek:

Thanks Lauri

There have been lots of improvements this year and hopefully we will have more sponsors and more prizes in the future> Rach and I have tried to bring a bit more pzazz this time.

We just hope that everyone that placed liked their new trophies - many an hour or day poring over trophy mags and sites, Feedback would be good

OMG the new trophies are lovely!.... well the 2nd and 3rd place trophies are for sure, I never got my hands on a star and didn't see the 1st place trophy this year so can't comment on those.

Last years trophy (3rd place) was quite plain, not a very exciting to look at.

This year (2nd place) it is simply stunning.
So heavy for such a dinky thing!
It has a heavy black base with the details of the win printed on brass and a a nice sparkly crystal sitting pretty on top..... lol it really catches the light, my kids think they are in a disco!
I will try to take a picture later - one that can do it justice.

I think you guys made a brilliant choice with the trophies. Any one who doesn't think so must be bonkers!

Hi,
I just want to say "Well done" for yesterday. I have to say that Julie's nails looked fantastic and that she was very impressed about how professional you are, and really enjoyed being your model. As I said to you before I will recommend you to any one :hug:.

:hug: Thanks Patty!
I am so grateful to both you and Julie. I can't believe that I only met you a week ago, yet you both did me such a huge favour.
Julie was a fantastic model, so patient!
I thank you both for giving up your day for me.
And I won't forget the shoulder massage Patty :hug::lol:

I think the last time it was really buzzy like that was 2007.... the year before my first comp! Hmmm :eek::lol:

It is a shame really.

Whoohoo, I have a first-place trophy, both the star and this one. This one was FANTASTIC! I remember in Manchester, I was a little bit disappointed with the star... :-D

Well, I have to pack my last things and get myself to Excel and then back to Norway. It's been great to meet all of you and I thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for all your help and kind words. You all know hwo you are. It really means a lot to me.

:hug::hug::hug:C.

Huge Congrats to not only all of the winners but also to everyone who had the balls to enter :Scared: :green:

You're right Glynis, there used to be text messages flying back and forth so that we could let all of the geeks know who'd won what and where everyone had placed. There doesn't seem to be the same level of excitement that there used to be, it's a shame IMO.

Maybe it's due to a lot of the 'old faces' (yourself included lol) not comping this year?

Im an old face! lol and after sunday ive re-lit my fire for it again :) Already practicing for Manchester :wink2:! lol

I will upload my pics asap. x

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Lauri

I love my crystal trophy - thank you :hug: xxx
and the prizes were amazing, thank you sweet Squared and EZflow xxx

Well done to all those that entered some fantastic nails by what I have seen. :green:
Have to agree though I logged on sunday night searching for some results and was shocked I didnt find any till monday :confused: I remember rushing home from a comp just to upload my pics for everyone to see and the excitment was amazing. I felt like I had hundreds of people behind me when I competed i'm hoping I will be feeling the same for the next one it helps give you a bit of confidence. :hug:

2nd Me ( LOL )
3rd Vicki Taylor Dodds

Haze xxxxxx

Thanks for you Kind words Hazel about the Judges.

I would just like to say well done to all who entered the comps you didnt make my job as a Judge very easy at all this time round

The standard of work was very high this year

Again a big very well done to all:hug:

Latest posts

Back