Professional Beauty - North - Comps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to seeing you Cec on Sunday and your model Hannah. I will be at the Premier Inn from Saturday evening. I'll try and catch up with you on Saturday if possible.

It is great when there are a few Geeks entering. It makes the experience that much more fun, challenging and enjoyable. I am so glad I am entering as I know I would have missed the buzz so much if I wasn't.

Got my kit all packed. In the salon tomorrow until mid-afternoon and then catch the train to Manchester. I have never been to Manchester so looking forward to seeing that fab City too.

Thanks to all my Geeky friends for their support. :hug:

Looking forward to seeing you Cec on Sunday and your model Hannah. I will be at the Premier Inn from Saturday evening. I'll try and catch up with you on Saturday if possible.

It is great when there are a few Geeks entering. It makes the experience that much more fun, challenging and enjoyable. I am so glad I am entering as I know I would have missed the buzz so much if I wasn't.

Got my kit all packed. In the salon tomorrow until mid-afternoon and then catch the train to Manchester. I have never been to Manchester so looking forward to seeing that fab City too.

Crumbs, I'll have to divide my positive energy up and send it to all the geeks. Good luck to all of you and :hug::hug: too.

Crumbs, I'll have to divide my positive energy up and send it to all the geeks. Good luck to all of you and :hug::hug: too.
Gigi - You are full of positive energy (I feel it!). Thanks! :hug:

Manchester is a fab city.. you'll love it. :hug:

Manchester is a fab city.. you'll love it. :hug:

I hope you come and say hello Gilly. We are a friendly bunch and you know we'll be around the competition area. :hug:

Christine: That would be very nice! What about dinner somewhere in Manchester at Saturday night? What I hate the most about traveling alone, is eating alone. Normally I just order some take away or room-service, but it would be nice to eat with somebody, for a change. I am not a party-girl, so don't count me in on partying, but dinner would be nice. (Yes, I know, I AM boring...:)) I guess I will have to go early to bed also, as my flight is leaving in the middle of night... :) Again, boring, boring, boring, but that's how I am...:) Send me a pm here or at facebook and we can change mobile-numbers.

PS. You may have other plans, so please, if you don't want to or don't feel for it, just tell me, no hard feelings! I even don't know if you are traveling alone....:)

:hug:C.

I hope you come and say hello Gilly. We are a friendly bunch and you know we'll be around the competition area. :hug:

I will... will people be wearing badges. How do you spot the geeks? :)

All the best Luck to you, but you don't need luck because you have what it takes. I wish I could be there to cheer you on, but I will be thinking of you and sending you positive energy and much love. :hug:

Gigi, you're the best. I love you from the bottom of my heart! Gee... that sound strange... In Norway we use the word "love" only when we speak about couples/lovers etc... but I think you use it "all over", or am I wrong? Anyway, you know what I mean. :-D I'll text you as soon as i am finished!

OK, everything packed. Haha, normally I have my suitcase full of Norwegian chocolate. Because all the competition stuff and some presents for Hannah and Lobylou (you should have gotten it in London, but as you know, my luggage was left in Norway that time...:)) my weight- limit is full. I even had to repack and pack some in my hand-luggage! :) So sorry Samuel, no choclate for you this time! :-D

Btw... Are everybody entering in tip and overlay l/p? Nobody in gel? Whooooaaaa... I am curious on whose and how many entering the gel... Do we all sit in the same room? I really hope I don't need to sit too close to the l/p smell, it makes me sick....:eek:

Another thing. Anybody know whose the judges are? Curious me... :-D

And the last... I haven't gotten my entry-badge.... I take it it will be no problem to enter without :eek:? Hmmm... I guess I will have to be there early!

Haha, full of questions and i'm leaving in 8 hours! :eek:

Christine: That would be very nice! What about dinner somewhere in Manchester at Saturday night? What I hate the most about traveling alone, is eating alone. Normally I just order some take away or room-service, but it would be nice to eat with somebody, for a change. I am not a party-girl, so don't count me in on partying, but dinner would be nice. (Yes, I know, I AM boring...:)) I guess I will have to go early to bed also, as my flight is leaving in the middle of night... :) Again, boring, boring, boring, but that's how I am...:) Send me a pm here or at facebook and we can change mobile-numbers.

PS. You may have other plans, so please, if you don't want to or don't feel for it, just tell me, no hard feelings! I even don't know if you are traveling alone....:)

It would be a pleasure hun. I am sure my model will be glad to escape me anyway. I will pm you x

Btw... Are everybody entering in tip and overlay l/p? Nobody in gel? Whooooaaaa... I am curious on whose and how many entering the gel... Do we all sit in the same room? I really hope I don't need to sit too close to the l/p smell, it makes me sick....:eek:

And the last... I haven't gotten my entry-badge.... I take it it will be no problem to enter without :eek:? Hmmm... I guess I will have to be there early!

You need to be at the entrance for competitors at 9.30am. If you haven't received your ticket/badge, there will be someone at the entrance with a list of competitors names.

I understand the comp room is upstairs in the arena. You will be in the same room as us L&P brigade but usually the rooms are too big to be affected by vapours.

OK, everything packed. Haha, normally I have my suitcase full of Norwegian chocolate. Because all the competition stuff and some presents for Hannah and Lobylou (you should have gotten it in London, but as you know, my luggage was left in Norway that time...:)) my weight- limit is full. I even had to repack and pack some in my hand-luggage! :) So sorry Samuel, no choclate for you this time! :-D

The L&P should not bother you hun, they have lots of air conditioning going on to extract all the smells and fumes,
no idea who the judges are yet, chocolate from this site may be one of them
don't worry about your badge, i haven't got mine yet, take the letter with you that you will have received to say you are in the comp and that has a ref number on it, if you cant find the letter don't worry they will let you in, as Christine has said they will have a list of our names on the door,
hmm a present how exciting :hug:
see you there hun xxx

Just wanted to wish all you lovely geekettes that are competing this weekend lots and lots of love and luck:hug:

Unfortunatly, i cant be there this yr,:cry: Im gutted, i will just have to wait a few more weeks to see you all at the event!

So... go kick arse u lot!!

Remember a model's responsibilities and keep Cec nice and calm .. support her in every way you can. She is really brave coming over to the UK on her own to do this I think. Have you met her before?

No, we've never met, I volunteered myself thanks to this forum! I'll be sure to keep her motivated too!

Cec, glad you are doing tips, I'll be watching you eagle eyed, I'm always over-filing the darn things!
I may be there for breakfast (what time is it??), as we are leaving an hour earlier than we need to incase of traffic etc, so I may have an hour to spare, but if not see you at 9.30!

Good luck girls i will see you all there as i will be competing too as you probably will have all guess, i'm hyperventilating cos i'm so excited :green:

WOOOOOOOOW, I am so very excited now! I can't wait to see you all.

Hannah: OK, just send me a text when you are close to Manchester and if I have eaten and you haven't we'll pick up something for you to eat. I will try to bring something to eat right before the comp. so you will not be hungry! :)

So... SEE YOU ALL AT SUNDAY!

I hope you are all ready and set to go, good luck to everyone hope you get the time to give us a running commentry during the event, actually you might be too tired. xoxoxox

Good luck girls. See you all tomorrow.x

See you all tomorrow, if not at the comp, on the EzFlow stand

Good luck everyone!!!! :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck everyone,
I can't come tomorrow, I'm gutted, but hey ho always next year :rolleyes:
Can't wait to see how you all did :hug:

(and if anyone go's past runcorn way in the morning, feel free to come get me and take me with you, I don't need warning...I'll come in me jammies :green:)

Latest posts

Back