Profile Interference

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg I have a ship named after me !!!!! :eek:

I am soooo impressed at that, I know I am special like, but didnt think I was that special lol

I'd like to have rep that says "I will feed your 'unger" a la Catherine Deneuve in The Hunger. Phwoar!

me too ! x

That is because.... wait for it........ your head still weighs 8lbs!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hover over your dots to the right to see what we mean!

Hells bells I just googled myself and found out I won a guild prize!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where the hell is it I wonder???

Hells bells I just googled myself and found out I won a guild prize!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where the hell is it I wonder???

LMAO what was it!?

You mean Ted, (I take it you didnt mean me LOL!)

Listen lady, I think YOU are in enough trouble, hmmm? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Love Ted x

Ooh no missus, that's from Blackadder goes Forth when he's trying to find an excuse not to Go Over The Top!!!!!
Can you tell that I don't watch it? :lol:

Apparently I'm a missing person :eek:. I always knew I were like Goldie Hawn in the film Overboard and really I'm a rich goddess and my husband snatched me while concused!!!

Apparently I'm a missing person :eek:. I always knew I were like Goldie Hawn in the film Overboard and really I'm a rich goddess and my husband snatched me while concused!!!
You tell us anything, your a donkey on the edge really lol :lol::lol::lol:

Ha ha. I love that film!!! xx
Ps. I mean I'm a missing person if I type my name in Google lol

*ang* isn't anybody on google but when I googled my full name I found that I'm a single mother of four, a dynamic speaker and a best-selling author of 10 books and Bible studies ....BEAT THAT!! :green:

I'm actually the King of the swingers............I'd prefer to be a Queen :green:

Just how do you weigh your head :confused: I suspect mine weighs more than 8lbs:lol:

Puts an old new take on big head :) I am sure the folks over on google dont expect a woman with a massive head to be doing spray tans lol

well according to google..im a 16 yr old girl..on some forum called blackplanet... yes im a girl but im most certainly not 16 lol.:p im off to do some more googling on myself..lol

*ang* isn't anybody on google but when I googled my full name I found that I'm a single mother of four, a dynamic speaker and a best-selling author of 10 books and Bible studies ....BEAT THAT!! :green:

I already did lol....I am a ship...god bless me and all that sail in me !!
:eek:...............:green:

I already did lol....I am a ship...god bless me and all that sail in me !!
:eek:...............:green:

oh okay okay Em ...I admit defeat :green:

wow. I have just google my real name and I am a actress and have starred in friends how cool.

I've googled myself a few times and usually I have found that I either need new boobs or a home! Considering I have 32F boobs and I work in a rescue centre so although I know many dogs that do need homes I do not myself, I suspect that it may not be me! Unless perhaps I am a flat chested grey hound and I just don't know it! Lol Lx
Posted via Mobile Device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back