Put a face to a name!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohh jo i almost didnt recognise u with ur nickers on :lol: x x x dont hurt me pleeez :D

ohh jo i almost didnt recognise u with ur nickers on :lol: x x x dont hurt me pleeez :D

Well I thought for modesty's sake I would post the more decent pic... I decided to wear my Sloggies...fit me well i think...:lol:

If I turned around you would recognise me more Laura...:wink2:

If you want perky breasts Jo....you can always have a feel of mine....LMAO:lol::lol::lol:....This was taken a few years ago while we were away in Cornwall....:green:

Attachments

• IMG_0023.jpg
    IMG_0023.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 125
This was me on my last holiday.

xxx:hug:xxx

Attachments

• sunburn.jpg
    sunburn.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 46
If you want perky breasts Jo....you can always have a feel of mine....LMAO:lol::lol::lol:....This was taken a few years ago while we were away in Cornwall....:green:

Frisky :eek: lol...

Perky twosome you have Gabi!!!!!
Your hair changes often too....!!!!!!

Actually you cant really see me properly in that one so heres a close up, aint i a lovely colour. :)

xx:hug:xx

Attachments

• a-minor-sunburn.jpg
    a-minor-sunburn.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 92
Frisky :eek: lol...

Perky twosome you have Gabi!!!!!
Your hair changes often too....!!!!!!
My hair is like my personality....chamelion like:eek::green:

Actually you cant really see me properly in that one so heres a close up, aint i a lovely colour. :)

xx:hug:xx

:lol::lol::lol: No not yet hun, you should have used baby oil :lol::lol::lol:

Here's me at work! (Before I got a uniform!)

IMG_1376_2.jpg

and this was me in Cosmo last year....I've put a bit of weight on since then! :rolleyes: and my face looks like a chipmunk in the photo!

IMG_4564.jpg

meandDonkey.jpg
me n my love, Mr. Darcy

I've been trying to upload photo's for ages and it keeps failing.

Oh well, if anyones interested in seeing my mugshot, I'm on facebook in the nail geek directory, name = Michelle Murray. I've got some photo's on there, I've given up trying to get them on this site!!!

me and my fav pass time...

798398259_l.jpg

me halucinating while in the grips of my fav pass time

l_622d8de373665faf3deca5fc7c11f1dc.jpg

me and my fella doing fushy face

l_7397da0c5be4a6b6743270ce6d8bcbe1.jpg

me and my lovelies..

Discofever 023.JPG

and now you know me...

Latest posts

Back