Questions and Answers weekend

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Yes thats right folks ask all the questions you have ever wanted to ask whether it be on nails, Hair or Skin I would like everyone to think of at least one question:)

This will be on the weekend of August the 11th/12th
Could everyone taking part put a Q into the title thread that way we know you are taking part :hug:

what a great beginning for this thread!
you can bet I'll have my thinking cap on to come up with a question!

You can always count on me to ask the dumbest question lol.

I'll be at fi's that weekend so I am sure we can come up with some suitably stupid questions

Rachel xxxx

OMG...another excuse to be geeking...LOL:lol:

Ill have a question or 2 handy:!:

Coolio Im in ,
I wonder if nailzoo will be back by then ,....I still get a headache when I think of his SSW questions, :green:
It was the enamel one that got me .well and truly got me !

Coolio Im in ,
I wonder if nailzoo will be back by then ,....I still get a headache when I think of his SSW questions, :green:
It was the enamel one that got me .well and truly got me !
Im now curious??:)

Right, well that's a reason to get my laptop fixed. Can't geek at weekends at the mo!

SORRY, MAYBE I'M NOT GETTING IT!

I thought the salongeek website was all about asking questions all of the time. Why a special weekend for asking questions when that is what we always do? Perhaps I'm a bit dim.

I thought the salongeek website was all about asking questions all of the time. Why a special weekend for asking questions when that is what we always do? Perhaps I'm a bit dim.

No your not dim :) and yes the site is for asking questions and getting answers, But there are a lot of people who bob onto the site and off again or feel daft in asking certain things So this weekend is a chance for everyone to ask a question and get use to posting :)

Maybe its just me, but I think things have been a bit dull in geek ville lately, its probably me:rolleyes: so I think a thread like this is a good idea to wake peeps up abit before we all head of for Olimpia. I however will probably, forget to call on, on the right day and will then have to pm someone to ask my question:eek:

Brilliant idea .... Will get thinking. I'm sure the questions will spark some good discussions which has got to be good.

maybe I'll put my bond question up again lmao!

awwww not fair

im gonna miss it, cos of mattys birthday that weekend, ill be up the wall catering for 30 people ,before we take him for his bowling party, then sun ill have the massive clean up in house after sat rofl

cant wait to read all the questions on monday lol

have fun guys and gals xxxxx

I have decided not to bother.

Hiya

OK...when is someone gonna invent a glue pot that don't get in such a mess and the top is easy put on take off

you end up in a mess or even worse carn't get the top of them:irked:

i even had one spit at me(it went in my hair on my uniform in my face)

please please inventer geeks invent us a new glue pot that don't drive us pottttsssssss:green:

Jenx

I have decided not to bother.

OH noooo you dont missus. You so HAVE to do this, it will be so much fun.

:hug::hug::hug:

Rachel

JMO.......I think that some peeps feel stupid posting ?'s sometimes ....because "we should know" ........and with a weekend such as this.....everybody is asking ?'s so they won't stand out as much and feel stupid.....but that's just my thoughts.....

JMO.......I think that some peeps feel stupid posting ?'s sometimes ....because "we should know" ........and with a weekend such as this.....everybody is asking ?'s so they won't stand out as much and feel stupid.....but that's just my thoughts.....

I couldn't agree more Melissa. I think that's the whole point of it, and I think it's a great idea. Plus we might get some newbies taking the plunge instead of lurking in the background! :)
There are things I've felt daft asking because I thought I ought to know, so I sent a pm to someone I thought would know the answer. Which is ok for me, but then it's not very helpful to others who may have been wondering the same thing. A dedicated weekend for so-called 'daft' questions is to my mind a good thing.

I couldn't agree more Melissa. I think that's the whole point of it, and I think it's a great idea. Plus we might get some newbies taking the plunge instead of lurking in the background! :)

I have to say that I thought this is what Brave Day was about! But If another weekend helps the wallflowers come and out and bop with us then what the heck!!! It's party time. Lell if you feel you don't want to organise this anymore then why not hand the baton to someone else. :hug:

Ok guys I have decided that this will help some I am more than willing to do it :):hug:

Latest posts

Back