sad news

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very sorry to hear this sad news. My love to you and your dad. :hug:

What a beautiful last moment you shared with your mom. So very sorry for your loss.:hug::hug:

:hug: Lisa,

Just take everything one day at a time, Thinking of you and your family at this sad time

joan

so sorry to hear :hug:

Sorry to hear of your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :hug: x

I'm so sorry, like someone else said, those last moments were beautiful :hug: sending my love x

I am so sorry, love and prayers to you and your family

:hug: hun I am so sorry for your loss, and you did the right thing letting her go, sometimes people need to be told it is ok to cross over, my nan had to be told to that it was ok to go now,
Big massive hugs to you and your family:hug:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: to you and all your family - I wish I could take your pain away :hug:

:hug::hug: So sorry hunny :hug::hug:

I'm so sorry:hug:

I'm so sorry for your loss :hug: Sending much love and strength to you and your family.

Your Mum raised a strong, beautiful daughter in you and she will always be with you in your heart :hug:

It's tough to be strong enough to let our loved ones go, but you did a beautiful job letting your mum know it was alright. :hug: to you your family and take care of yourself too; you did your mum proud!

Hi Lisa,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my mum back in June and watched as my dad held her whilst she took her last breath. It's the hardest thing in life that I have ever gone through and could never wish it on any body else. Not a day goes by when I dont think of mum or talk to her and god only knows how we are going to cope with christmas fast appraoching. The only thing that keeps me going is making sure that I am there for dad as he is the one who is now on his own.

My thoughts go out to you and your dad

Take care
xxx
:hug:

Lisa I am so sorry :hug: You know that we are all here when you need us. :hug:

:hug::hug::hug:xx

Lisa :hug:

Nothing can prepare us for the shock of losing someone close like a Mum, I too have gone through this, knowing she was ill and was going, but still nothing can prepare you, your Dad needs your strength and you need his.

When I lost my lovely Mum, whom I think about every day & she died in Nov 1999, someone sent this poem to me......I found a little strength from this and if you can too then that's a blessing hun. God Bless you and your family.
:hug::hug::hug:

Gone From My Sight
by Henry Van Dyke
I am standing upon the seashore. A ship, at my side,
spreads her white sails to the moving breeze and starts
for the blue ocean. She is an object of beauty and strength.
I stand and watch her until, at length, she hangs like a speck
of white cloud just where the sea and sky come to mingle with each other.

Then, someone at my side says, "There, she is gone"

Gone where?

Gone from my sight. That is all. She is just as large in mast,
hull and spar as she was when she left my side.
And, she is just as able to bear her load of living freight to her destined port.

Her diminished size is in me -- not in her.
And, just at the moment when someone says, "There, she is gone,"
there are other eyes watching her coming, and other voices
ready to take up the glad shout, "Here she comes!"

And that is dying...

No one can know just what you've lost;
No one can understand the cost;
But when you feel your energy drain,
Please count on us to help ease your pain.

Let us help you cope with grief;
We hope with time you'll feel relief.
We can't replace the one who's gone,
But let our concern help you carry on.

:hug::hug::hug::hug:​

www.poemsource.com By Karl and Joanna Fuchs

I am so sorry for your loss Lisa mothers are such a big part of our lives and losing her must be so difficult. I am sending all my thoughts and prayers to you and your family:hug:

Latest posts

Back