Scared for my little lady

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystal colleen

Reaction score
My poor little lady (daughter) has got to have an operation on Tuesday not only is she going to be in a lot of pain after I'm sooo worried about the anaesthetic she has really bad lungs lungs of a 50 year old smoker they are scard and damaged beyond belief from being born extremely prem.

Now I know she is in the right hands and so on but I'm just besides myself she's been through sooo much since the day she was born constant trauma for her and illness she's a strong kid but I'm worried for her.xxx

Ah Colleen, bless you, you must be worried sick as all us mothers would be but she is in the best hands, be strong for your little girl and keep us posted how she gets on xxx :hug:

Oh bless you...she's gonna be in the best care at the hospital and certainly will be at home by the sounds of it :)

They will do everything the can to make sure she's comfortable.
Keep positive and I'm sure everything will go smoothly...its scary but if its gonna help her in the long run its so worth it!!

Thinking of you...lots of mummy hugs to your daughter will be the best recovery :) :)

Kayleigh xx

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

Sending you and your little one big hugs.

You're bound to be anxious; it's only natural.

It's a planned procedure so all the pre-op checks will be in place. Yes, her little lungs have taken some hammer, but successful and safe ops are carried out on much worse. (I'm not disregarding her condition, but being positive)

I hope all goes well for her. Look after yourself, too. xx

Ah Colleen, bless you, you must be worried sick as all us mothers would be but she is in the best hands, be strong for your little girl and keep us posted how she gets on xxx :hug:

Thank you huni I will keep you posted.My little lady will be in a fantastic hospital with a great surgeon.I just want her to have a normal life without all this she is a little trooper she really is it would just be nice for her to have a bit of a break bless her.xxxthanks for your support.xx

Love, hugs and best wishes to you and your little girl! And all the positive vibes I can possibly muster are heading your way too!

I totally understand where your fear is coming from... I have an allergy to anesthetic but regularly have to go under... I am sure they, as they do with me, will put every caution in place to make sure your baby is safe at all times!

Thinking of you both, let us know how well she is doing. x

ah the poor pet. big hugs to you all.

Sending you and your little one big hugs.

You're bound to be anxious; it's only natural.

It's a planned procedure so all the pre-op checks will be in place. Yes, her little lungs have taken some hammer, but successful and safe ops are carried out on much worse. (I'm not disregarding her condition, but being positive)

I hope all goes well for her. Look after yourself, too. xx

Thank you sooo much and can I say you are extremely beautiful dandy lovely to put a face to a name xxx

So sorry she is having to go through this, I would be beside myself too. All you can do is look at the positives and try to be strong for her. Being a mummy is so hard sometimes isn't it.

Best of luck to your family xx

Thinking of you and your amazing little person.
I will be keeping you guys in my thoughts and sending you good karma
xx

Sending you and your little girl lots of love and hugs.
Rhiannon x

Aww darling. Massive hugs to the both of you and hoping she makes a speedy recovery. It'll be worth it! xx

Hope she has a fast recovery Hun it's horrible seeing little ones in pain x

Lots of hugs x x

Latest posts

Back