Scratch Session Winners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scattyfox

Reaction score
Congratulations

to both Gloria Mason our very own Glorsclaws and to Karol (little guppy) Nemotail. They entered the scratch photo competition and have both won a day putting their nails together for a photo session in London in a professional studio.

it doesn't get much better than that for session artists so very well doen and big hugs to you both.

Not sure if we will get any pics of the nail until the photo shoot ahs been done but maybe they can come and tell us all anyway.

There is another three places so let us know fellow geeks if youa re one of these winners as well but 2/5 ain't bad.
x

Congratulations :hug:
to both Glorsclaws and Karol hope the photo session in London gose well for you.

Well Done!
scattyfox said:
Congratulations

to both Gloria Mason our very own Glorsclaws and to Karol (little guppy) Nemotail. They entered the scratch photo competition and have both won a day putting their nails together for a photo session in London in a professional studio.

it doesn't get much better than that for session artists so very well doen and big hugs to you both.

Not sure if we will get any pics of the nail until the photo shoot ahs been done but maybe they can come and tell us all anyway.

There is another three places so let us know fellow geeks if youa re one of these winners as well but 2/5 ain't bad.
x

well done both of you, cant wait for the piccies! x

fantsatic well done both of youxxxxxx

Congratulations to you both :hug: xxx

congrats and very well done both of you:D

Congratulation Gloria and Karol :D so pleased for both of you mwahxxxx:hug: can't wait to see the pictures either xx

Congratulations both of you.
:D

A HUGE well done to you both, looking forward to seeing your lovely work in print

Thats great news ! big well done to you both!

Have just one more thing to add, photo's Pleeeeeeeeeeeease,

luv 'n' hugs
christi
xxxxxxxx

Fandabbiedosi...congrats to all off you....(Glo, a special hug for my mate here)..... have a brill time and enjoy every minute off it.......
Can't wait to get to see the finished results.....

Wohoooooooooo Geeky stuff or what xxxxx

Thank you peeps.
I was really excited when I got my mail but as I saw Karol had already posted I didnt wanna hijack her thread by adding my name as well.
We will have big fun together, cant wait to meet her and see our ideas unfold for the camera.
Its going to be a fantastic day for both us! (and whoever the other 3 are)

Congratulations Glo! :hug:
Still hasnt sunk in! OMG I am even more nervous now my Nail Idol and inspiration is going to be there!! I feel like an imposter :eek:
KxXx

Well we'll be imposters together then :wink2:
Seriously, I know Ill get nervous the night before but right now...I cant wait!

'Smile hunny the camera luuurves ya, baby'
'Can you just show us a little more nail...ahh yeah baby thats it'

Ooh sorry...just practicing!:o

oh wow girls!! well done the pair of you :hug:

CONGRATULATIONS
Have a great time on your day and show us loads of piccies :)

Love and hugs
Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well done glo and Karol

Have a well earned day at the shoot in London and as glo has said

WORK IT GIRLS,,,WE REALLY WANNA SEE THOSE FINGERS LOL

Well Done Glors and Karol :hug:
Lights, Camera and action lol

congratulations to you both.

Wow, congrats to you both.

Well done to you both, you should both be very proud of yourselves. :D

Can't wait to see the pics!

Latest posts