Shellac rack

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine at 10am!! They are fabbb!!!!

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

I got an email to say mine was arriving today, but it didn't turn up, stayed till 6.30 just in case they were running late. Gutted because I wanted to get it up over the weekend. :mad:

Diane x

Mine came today!! Looks very nice. I got the wall rack. Did anyone get the spinning rack?

Mine came today. I had an email yesterday to say it would arrive between 12.13 and 1.13.
I was hoping they would be a little more precise! :lol::lol:

Mine came today. I had an email yesterday to say it would arrive between 12.13 and 1.13.
I was hoping they would be a little more precise! :lol::lol:

Lol angelina mine told me my couriers name would be dave.

Mine arrived today woot! How bloody beautiful! Havent got mine up yet im going to do it when my little nail studio is finished. Will be like the crowing glory!!

I got mine today! Wow what a great value product. Thank you sweetsquared!!

I got the wall rack today shame i had to refuse delivery as i orderd the spinning rack. X

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

Can't wait to get mine) might get another one too, it's so cool)

Got my wall rack I'm amazed !!! Can't believe the goodies u get with it too !!!! Anyone know when the table spinner racks are being released ??! X

Got mine today too! Have they only sent out the wall racks? I ordered a spinner one to. No sign of that yet.

Anyone got a spinner?

Lilian

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

Lol angelina mine told me my couriers name would be dave.

Mine arrived today woot! How bloody beautiful! Havent got mine up yet im going to do it when my little nail studio is finished. Will be like the crowing glory!!

Haha my courier was called Dave too!
I didn't realise they would be so big! I was greedy and ordered 2!

Got mine today..already on the wall and full ....cannot believe what good value it was...i am one happy bunny :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Haha my courier was called Dave too!
I didn't realise they would be so big! I was greedy and ordered 2!

Ha! My courier was called Dave too... And I'm near Liverpool! He gets around!

Love the rack! It's brilliant value and I love the little display colours!

x

Aww i didnt find out what my guys name was!!

They are amazing value! When i first saw them and what you got with them i thought they would be atleast £35!! Bargin!!

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

Dave has been all over the country it seems lmao!

My husband doesnt get the whole excitement and cost of nail products but finally he said.... Now THAT is value for money! ;)

I got mine today I thought it might be a bit naff because of the price but it's fab just need to get the useless husband to put it on the wall. I love love love it xxxx

I ordered a spinning one an no delivery email yet :( my delivery man is ALWAYS called Dave haha. Let's hope he get a good wage for getting around haha x

I feel left out my delivery man was called "Burt " ! I thought it was a nice touch knowing there name ! Lol x

I ordered a spinning one an no delivery email yet :( my delivery man is ALWAYS called Dave haha. Let's hope he get a good wage for getting around haha x

Hey jodie-may i think the spinning ones are coming out later in the month honey. Sure i saw it in another thread about the racks.

Hth x x x

I got mine yesterday! its a lot bigger than I thought it would be.. Just means I'll have to order more colours now :)

Latest posts

Back