Shellac warmer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unique.Tips

Reaction score
I doubt they make these. But was thinking this could b a great idea!!! I usually use my warm mitts but if they turn on their side the polish leaks out. So was thinking maybe they should create a shellac warmer like they do for acrylic liquid. In the winter even shaking the shellac doesn't help as much as warming it. (for me anyway)

Just an idea :) what are yalls thoughts?

Keri Hemba
Social Agenda Salon
Jackson, MS USA
[email protected]
Visit my blog at
http://uniquenailsbykeri.blog.com

Find me Facebook!

I do the same with my Shellac bottles as I do with my Brisa gel, pop it between my thighs while I'm doing pep/prep and the consistency is perfect when I apply it :D It was a hint/trick I picked up a while back from Ruth (NailsinLondon1) and it works :green:

Yaaaay a use for my cleavage!!! :lol: x

I do the same with my Shellac bottles as I do with my Brisa gel, pop it between my thighs while I'm doing pep/prep and the consistency is perfect when I apply it :D It was a hint/trick I picked up a while back from Ruth (NailsinLondon1) and it works :green:

I do this too And it does work a treat, but Lisa did make me laugh with the cleavage comment !!

LOL yep the thighs do it every time and it worked fab for Brisa paint on white and Shellac warm it then shake it..... nice consistency every time xxxx

So we should be using the thigh and shake method? Lol!! Love how creative yall can be. Funny. :D I'll have to try that!!

Keri Hemba
Social Agenda Salon
Jackson, MS USA
[email protected]
Visit my blog at
http://uniquenailsbykeri.blog.com

Find me Facebook!

Warming Shellac...brilliant! x

Yep, thighs or a radiator works for me :)

I would also love a Shellac bottle shaker too! Would save time and energy when you have to shake shake shake like a mad man! I do get a bit paranoid that I'm gonna shake so hard and then see it flying across the room one day! :lol:

Done that LOL!:green: Customer thought it was hilarious! I said well it says to shake well!! Shellac withstood the force of hitting the wall though!

I do this too And it does work a treat, but Lisa did make me laugh with the cleavage comment !!

BAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA:lol:
That's using your brain! (or is it your boobs? LOL)

In all seriousness, I think everyone worries too much about needing 'shakers' and 'warmers'... all useless waste of money.
Mother nature provided you with the equipment (lol tongue in cheek) you need to achieve your goals without spending more money or cluttering your table.

:hug:

Yaaaay a use for my cleavage!!! :lol: x

I used my cleavage today for a Shellac warmer and it worked GREAT! Nice, smooth application. Great idea! :)

Latest posts

Back