Special friends made on Salon Geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martigirl

Reaction score
I have been very very lucky in the great friends I have made via this site, you all know who you are:hug:

But I have been even luckier today!!!!!!!!!!

In my usual fog I was transferring money last week from different bank accounts.

I got an urgent email from Jackie Mc and Seanny today to ask why I had transferred £300 to them:eek:

I thought I was tranferring to my own account :)

Geeky Honest and amazing web designers and even more amazing friends!!!!

What more could a girl ask for:)

Thanks Sean and Jackie you truly are amazing xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well if your handing out money.. my details are.....

lmao.. thats a classic.. well done honest geeks.. but is there anyother type? nope.. geeks rule!

Ahhhhhh thats so nice to know that there are still honest people out there

I have been very very lucky in the great friends I have made via this site, you all know who you are:hug:

But I have been even luckier today!!!!!!!!!!

In my usual fog I was transferring money last week from different bank accounts.

I got an urgent email from Jackie Mc and Seanny today to ask why I had transferred £300 to them:eek:

I thought I was tranferring to my own account :)

Geeky Honest and amazing web designers and even more amazing friends!!!!

What more could a girl ask for:)

Thanks Sean and Jackie you truly are amazing xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well that doesn't surprise me about them at all, truely wonderful people :hug::hug:

What are you like!!!!!!

Last edited:
AWW thats nice to know. Good honest and genuine people are hard to find i think.
There are some wonderful geeks on here. Seanny and Jackie deserve a huge hug:hug::hug:.

There are some geeks in particular who i think are brilliant and you know who you are!
There are some genuine peeps who have restored my faith in humans, who show genuine compassion and decency but that is another thread.

Elaine xxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

LMAO - you're damn lucky I'm on a diet - we were considering treating ourselves to a slap up meal at Chapter One!!! :lol:

Jackie
x

LMAO - you're damn lucky I'm on a diet - we were considering treating ourselves to a slap up meal at Chapter One!!! :lol:

Jackie
x

:hug:

Good grief Angela!!

Is the money back into your offshore Cayman Islands account now?....or your Swiss one?

Angela, we'll send the money back across to you, we wouldnt like to see you out of pocket. Does £1 a week sound ok? :)

:hug: for Seanny xxxx

Latest posts

Back