spraying yourself?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Movida

Reaction score
Hi,

was just wondering if any of you spray tan technicians spray yourself? i have not done so but have heard of others doing this?

carly
x

I can't spray myself, but I know there are people that do.

I taught my hubby how to do it so he can just spray me - it took a few goes as he thought he was re-spraying a car:eek: but he got it in the end and does a good job.

Yes I spray myself!

The backs the hard bit as I have to bend forward and hold the spray over my back and let the mist fall!

Probably have go faster stripes there but I dont see it hehe!!

my hubby sprays me and does a lovely job!!!
i get a lot of clients from them seeing my tan and asking about it!

I used to try and got myself in a right fiddle.. tummy gets in my way :( and trying to spray my own back is impossible!!!
spray tan my back2.jpg :eek:

But now my 23 year old daughter is an official Tantrick spraytan technician so I will have tans each and every week now lol!!

I used to try and got myself in a right fiddle.. tummy gets in my way :( and trying to spray my own back is impossible!!!
View attachment 6083 :eek:

But now my 23 year old daughter is an official Tantrick spraytan technician so I will have tans each and every week now lol!!

Jen i am sooo jealous!! I wish i was old enough to have a daughter to tan me...

I normally get my boyfriend to do it.... but he sprays really really slow and i am dripping in the end, and it never looks as nice as i would like.

Think i might train my mam...:green:

I always do myself wouldnt trust anyone else!!! haha:lol:

I do my front and my legs and then the hubby does my back lol :):)

My daughter is a trained spray tan technician too (Fantasy Tan) so she sprays me when I feel I need one.

I did my own tan a few weeks ago - never again.

I kept missing bits so had to go back over, it ended up dripping off the end of my nose and I felt like I had bathed in treacle (I used so much solution). That is difficult with Tantrick but I achieved it.

It did turn out OK after development but as I said - never ever again:lol:

Hubbie again,he loves doing it.He said that it is the only time he gets to see my body.cheeky so and so.

I cannot do myself, have tried and failed many times. I have given up now but would love to know how anyone does it sucessfully.

oh jen!! i remember this!! lol. i dunno whre my pic has gone!!

I tan myself, just gotta be able to twist about a bit!! i have long monkey arms so can atually spray my back standing upright, i just reach round lol. FREAK!! lol. :green:

oh jen!! i remember this!! lol. i dunno whre my pic has gone!!

I tan myself, just gotta be able to twist about a bit!! i have long monkey arms so can atually spray my back standing upright, i just reach round lol. FREAK!! lol. :green:

Yes I remember your pic too Kate.. you didn't have the fat tummy getting in your way and your pic looked like it 'could work' tanning yourself... I just had to do one myself showing the impossible with short arms, big tummy and spray going anywhere but where it should lol!!!

Its much easier someone else doing it I can tell you lol!!!!

:hug:

my hubby tans me, although he does it likes he is spraying a car, (yep, he even whistles a little tune as he does it, lol) He does an ok job, but not perfect!!!!

Unless I'm going out, I usually only do my face, neck and arms as that's all that's on show !
The back of my arms is my main difficulty. I either get too close and it ends up in one big stripe, or miss it entirely :irked:
I used to spray my face and always got a dark brown nose, but I've got it sussed now and just mist it gently.
Sometimes less is more !!!!!:lol:

I spray myself every second friday.. everytime i get a little better.. i can do my back and the back of my legs fine.. but i always end up missing a part of my bottom!

My boyfriend did my once.. but when he started offering to do my friends i put an end to his tanning career!

I spray myself if my boy cant, it always turns out okay :green:

Trick too is to turn your gun right down low as you tend to over apply when you spray yourself lol

You guy's crack me up :lol::lol::lol:..I would dearly love to see someone spraying themselves ..if were honest you cannot achieve a proper full body tan by yourself...it's good to hear though that there are so many hubbies out there that are so keen to help you guy's out...wonder if their mates at work know what they do :lol::lol:

:idea::idea:If you are alone in this world one way of doing your back is to set a fan blowing behind you and spray the liquid over your shoulder and hope the fan blows the liquid evenly back onto your rear end :lol::lol:

The other way of course is to go out there and get yourself a boyfreind..I am sure they will be queing up to get you sprayed :hug:

I havent tried im not brave enough i cant imagine turning up to a clients house looking like an oompa loompa my bloke isnt keen either so any south west geeks wanting to swop services please let me know xxxxx

Latest posts

Back