Sticky Feet - For Spray Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HayleySullivan

Reaction score
Where is the cheapest place to buy these? I am going through them SO quick!!

Thanks

Hx

try spraytan supermarket.com I havent used them from there, I got my lot from Sienna, but someone suggested that site and they are def cheaper. hth x

Try bed roll, much cheaper, does the same job.

or tescos value kitchen roll, even cheaper than couch roll! 99p for 4 rolls, I dont use sticky feet :green:

I ordered my sticky feet from spraytan supermarket.com and they weren't very good, they leave my clients with really sticky feet afterwards so I've stop using them.

or tescos value kitchen roll, even cheaper than couch roll! 99p for 4 rolls, I dont use sticky feet :green:

Hiya :)

Please don't think I'm thick because I'm not qualified yet, and I think this is a great idea, but how would they stick to your feet? Do you use Pritt Stick?! :green:

xx

I ordered my sticky feet from spraytan supermarket.com and they weren't very good, they leave my clients with really sticky feet afterwards so I've stop using them.

Ooooo thats good to know! I did wonder this as they seem a bit too cheap! Thanks for that!

Hiya :)

Please don't think I'm thick because I'm not qualified yet, and I think this is a great idea, but how would they stick to your feet? Do you use Pritt Stick?! :green:

xx
They don't stick to the feet hun (unless they have really sweaty feet:eek:) and no you do not use prit stick :lol: you just ask the client to slide their feet into the next position rather than lifting their feet hth

I did my sienna training yesterday and I wore sticky feet (which I'm assuming came from sienna) and I had sticky feet afterwards (although not tanned! Lol)

I've just compared prices on sienna and Spray tan supermarket and there was a 46p difference! I think if the sienna ones are so much better for 46p I'll stick :)smack::rolleyes:) to them Lol! Lx

Last edited:
I dont find that prit stick does the job so I tend to use superglue! :green:

Joke! lol.. they just stand on the kitchen roll and as they turn they turn the kitchen roll with them, lemon squeezy! It does stick to their feet a bit, when they are getting out it normally comes out with them.

Sticky feet waist of time and money. Put a large dark towel at the bottom of your tent put barrier cream on the soles of the feet then when youve finished your spray get your client to step out onto a clean towel lift one foot at a time and wipe the soles over with a baby wipe job done!!AND DONT EVER USE PRITT STICK!!!! hahahaha

i like sticky feet!!!
no mess, no wiping afterwards etc etc
no moving towels about no coming off the couch roll.kitchen towels etc etc

i love sticky feet
and looks more professional in my opinion
lol

[
quote=cathill;775229]Sticky feet waist of time and money. Put a large dark towel at the bottom of your tent put barrier cream on the soles of the feet then when youve finished your spray get your client to step out onto a clean towel lift one foot at a time and wipe the soles over with a baby wipe job done!!AND DONT EVER USE PRITT STICK!!!! hahahaha
[/QUOTE]

why not just put a clean towel down to start with and save time and products? or just use couch roll?

They don't stick to the feet hun (unless they have really sweaty feet:eek:) and no you do not use prit stick :lol: you just ask the client to slide their feet into the next position rather than lifting their feet hth

Lol! I knew it wouldn't really be Pritt Stick :green: (or superglue Jaffacake, pmsl!)

Thanks for the clarification :)

xx

Where is the cheapest place to buy these? I am going through them SO quick!!

Thanks

Hx

hi ya if u r using them for spray tans, 2 save u more money buy a pair of paintent flip flops in a big size and get them to put them on and use couch roll to cover the foot, tuck the couch roll into the flip flop and once you have sprayed the whole body they can take the flip flop n couch roll off, put the clean foot onto a clean towel and spray the feet. i find this works best and you can just wipe the flip flop clean.
this saves the tan sticking all over the soles of the feet and the tops being too dark x

i like sticky feet!!!
no mess, no wiping afterwards etc etc
no moving towels about no coming off the couch roll.kitchen towels etc etc

i love sticky feet
and looks more professional in my opinion
lol

Me too! I wouldnt be without them! xxx

I get mine in head to toe/salons direct in liverpool I think the cost is fine and clients love the professionality of them - it def makes me stand out from the rest

i agree with some geeks, sticky feet look more professional, my clients prefer it and they have also said that this makes me stand out of the crowd 'so to speak' as no other salon uses them 'at least the ones i know about'. Ill stick with them, also i find it quicker and less work :green: lol

Latest posts

Back