Stiletto Entries

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grafxgal

Reaction score
Right, now I know you are all chomping at the bit to see the entries so here they are, now remember NO saying whose is whose until I have done a thread on the Winners, ok?
We had fabulous entries and I want to thank you guys very much for participating and making this a very successful competition.:hug:
We had 35 entries in total.

Thank you to Sandi for loading them for me.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I can't get any attachments to upload so I've added all of the entries to my Album Profile.

Here's the link... http://www.salongeek.com/album.php?albumid=313

The entries are fantastic... a massive well done to all of those who took part :green: And an even bigger well done to Sheryl for organising the comp and the judges for having the hard task of choosing our winners :green:

wow,theres some gorgeous entries.i feel sorry for whoever has to pick the winner as there all fab.
good luck to everyone who entered.xx

OMG well done
everyone !!
Mine looks totally crap hahahahaha
ahhh well, I have LOTS of inspiration from all of your designs now...
You have all done FAB..
And I can now see why NO housework has been done anywhere in nailgeekdom....all week
:green:

WOW, they are all amazing.
Well done to everyone.
Thank you Sheryl for organising such a fun competition :green: cant wait for the next one :eek:

OMG:eek:
they are soooo brilliant, i wouldnt wanna be a judge for this one:eek:

Wow .............. Esp loving the ice cream one .....

Fantastic job by alll

Big Round Of Applause !!!!!!

Champagne x

The entries are all absolutly stunning.... you guys rock big time xxxx
well done to all of you xxxx

Good geeky luck to you all xxxx

I'll tell you what else I enjoy about these comps,
Guessing who's is who's and then seeing if you were right when all is revealed :green:
Some people just have their own style and its shows even with no names...
Theres only 3 mabey 4 that I THINK i recognise the style of nail of......
I'll watch this space..........................

Wow wow wow too many to choose from they are all fab..

Best of luck to you all:hug:

Guessing who's is who's and then seeing if you were right when all is revealed :green:

Totally agree Emms

I thing one or two have a certain style about them he he he we shall see if we are right!!!!!!

BTW... I uploaded them in numerical order, but they're not in the same order now, hover your mouse over the pic to see the entry number.

I was sooo sick of stilleto nails BUT ....
you have all made me want to go and get my brush out again lol ...

(nooo emms you must have sleep....must have sleep...must have sleeeppp...)
:green:

i play the guessing game too...

well done everyone for entering... there are some really talented geeks out there :green:

if only id had a bit more time id have entered.... maybe next comp eh?

Jess
xox

OMG - what amazing nails! Totally beautiful - well done to all who entered. So many stunning nails to choose from - but i do have a favourite!

THEY ARE WAY COOL
WAY COOOL LOVE THEM :):):)

Well done all of you and thank you for sharing your work :hug: some fab ideas and designs there :green: looking forward to the results - good luck everyone :hug:

the great thing about all the nails none are alike, there all different themes which is great.
thg:)

FAB!!!
Well done all who enterd!
xxx

Wow I just looked at them all and when I thought one was fab then another and another :eek: wow you are all so talented , I feel really sorry for the judges its gonna be a hard decision , well done to all who have entered their fantastic beautiful hard work :hug:

Latest posts

Back