Stiletto Entries

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my god they are all stunning , i feel sorry for the judges !! i dont think i could decide :eek: they are all soo good (am glad i didnt enter , mine would have been the runt of the litter:eek: )
well done geeks :hug:

This was my entry that I sent in the day before the comp closed, However although sent it was not recieved and I didnt want to hassel people for a reply....wish I had now! I have been :cry::cry: all morning x
At least you all can still see it xxxxxx

018 (3).jpg

well done everyone...lots of fab nails there....my personal favourite is number 14.

oh no.....they are awesome though!!! you should still be proud!!!! Dont cry!!!!! You would have just make the job of the judges more difficult anyway!!! lol!
xxxxxxx

wow they look fab .. wish i'd seen it a bit ealier could of done so much better ... ahhh well next time !!!:irked:

wow what talented geeks we have!!! well done to everyone, good luck on judging cos i wouldn`t like to do it !!!:hug:

:cry: I HATE my nail now :lol:

Having seen all those gorgeous entries WOWZERS:eek:
Makes mine crap.
Ah well, I had super fun with the challenge.
NEXT TIME, I'll 'find' time to do a practice run before I attempt the 'final entry', so to speak.

Stilettos, are soooooooooo out of my element and comfort zone.

FABULOUS work everyone!!!
some great ideas there for me to steal from hahah

xoxox:hug:

WOW, WOW and WOW!!!

These nails are fantastic............I would not be able to judge these nails!!
I have changed my mind a few times....but I keep coming back to number 16, they are so beautiful, aesthetically and technically.

Well done everyone.

This was my entry that I sent in the day before the comp closed, However although sent it was not recieved and I didnt want to hassel people for a reply....wish I had now! I have been :cry::cry: all morning x
At least you all can still see it xxxxxx

View attachment 5986

It is a real shame your entry wasn't received.... they are stunning!! and would have been one of my favorites.

Hope the judges have some painkillers cause their heads are going to be throbbing deciding! The entries are beautiful and yes I too can pick out a few from certain people;)
Good luck all
xx

WOW there are some truly stunning work there

FANTASTIC
entries glad I am not a judge, well done everyone who entered

Wow .............. Esp loving the ice cream one .....

Fantastic job by alll

Big Round Of Applause !!!!!!

Champagne x

thats my fave too

Makes mine crap.
NEXT TIME, I'll 'find' time to do a practice run before I attempt the 'final entry', so to speak.

I'm with you. :o Mine's terrible. I'm going to go through them again later, pinch some ideas and redo mine.

I have to say, I enjoyed these. I think there is a clear winner, but I have to say the Ice Cream is a classic for pure new-ness value. Whoever did it... well done! :hug:

Some absolutely stunning entries. :)

Would soooo not want to be a judge.

Well done everyone.

Julie

Makes mine crap.

Im with you Victoria..
Mine is crap and i wish i had taken the whole thing a bit more seriously.. One attempt.. a few photos and i thought i was good to go..
I certainly learnt that COMPITITION is just that.. im so going to rock some socks next time!

Well done everyone!! After running a few comps myself I know it's quite hard work so well done to Sheryl for all the work she's done. x
Good luck everyone and great to see such a fab turnout xxx

I totally agree
THANKYOU SHERYL :hug:

WOWWEE.....FANTASTIC !!

Not only beautiful long stilleto's, but bags of imagination & skill in all entries, Very Well Done to All....

....I'm still deciding which one I like best, it's so hard to choose!

After having another look this morning, I think I can pick out about five possibly six, that I can say hav a certain someones style. Its fun!! All that inspiration, wowzers!!

Latest posts

Back