Stiletto Entries

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow lovely juberly lol they are all fab well done can't wait to see whos one i have a fav already and it ain't mine pmsl :lol:

WOW :!: Crikey what talent!!!!!

Well done to everyone who has entered. They are all fab. I dont know how the judges are going to pick from this lot.

They are all so good.

xx

Could all those that entered please email me [email protected] their full names as they would like it to appear on a certificate.

Cheers

Sorry guys could I also have your country aswell. As they will be published in June issue of Scratch, if you dont want your photo in Scratch please let me know.

Last edited:
Amazing work well done everyone. too many favorites glad I am not
judging.

Some fabulous entries, well done to everyone xxxx

Em I agree with what you said about the guessing game, I am pretty sure which fab pic is yours :hug:

Good luck everyone, some fabby entries there xxxxx

I'm totally speechless (as well as very thankful I didn't enter the comp!) ... all the fabulous entries have totally blown me away :eek:

A huge round of applause to all of you who entered, and may the best geek win.

Well done everyone fab entries :) Got my fav and it sure ain't mine lol

What a talent!!! wow!

I just feel really sad that i didn,t knew that there was a competition :cry:... I would have loved to try out a stiletto for a comp...boohoo...

Gobsmackingly Stunning Work!

How the heck can you pick a winner!!!!

Well done to a tremendously talented bunch of techs - that's what kick ass nails look like to me!:hug:

Well done everyone!!! Stunning an d fantastic!! Like the way that some of you have tied the background in with the nail, great imagination :hug: xx

Wow amazing nails everyone:green:, i think i can recognise a few peoples style. be fun to see if i've got those right, it was hard to choose but i do have a favourite. (def not my own although glad i had a go) good luck everyone!

EXCELLENT ENTRIES GIRLS!!!!!

I love all of them and have a few faves but it ain't mine.

Cannot wait to see who they pick, i wouldn't want to choose.:eek:

A brilliant standard with such excellent entries. I have quite a few favourites and I know that I would struggle so much trying to find a winner.

Well done to everyone who entered!

I wish id entered! they all look fantastic! well done everyone !

When is the next comp id really like to enter ?

how long until the winner is revealed ?

how long until the winner is revealed ?

im guessing it will be once all the judges have judged and the points have been added up hunnio... which judging by the number of entries and judges could be a while

Jess
xox

how fabulous are you people that produce such insparational work ! omg just amazing...:lol: good luck judges you have your work cut out for you !!!

Wow fab nails guys, this is going to be one hell of a judging lol

There is so many that i like im glad im not on the panel as i would be there for ever and a day :lol:

Good luck all that entered :hug:

well done everyone!

Latest posts

Back