Storing custom blends

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoney

Reaction score
I want to buy little pots/tubs for storing my custom blends. Ones that I can put little stickers on with the clients name.

Where do you get yours? Or has anyone got a better idea?

Uk sites only please :rolleyes:

Thanks guys x

Hi
Boots do a little stack of five clear pots. They all screw together.

I have been playing about with custom blending and have used these. I have put a little sticker on the side with a small bead of the actual acrylic next to it. They don't hold masses though unfortunately. Superdrug do a similar stack and they are a little bigger. :)

Hi Honey www.youngnails .co.uk also have packs of mixing tubs i use these even for my glitters so I remember whats in the mix

Supdrugs are cheaper lol

I know argos used to do a load of them in different sizes abut 50, for £12.99, I am not sure if they still do though,

I think stacker pots will be cool for custom blend storage, and you can just alter the tones in the next stack...
So like from cool through to neutral, to warm...actually yup that is a really good idea...superdrug here I come lol

Yep i'm coming with you Emm!

Thanks so much Gilly, stackable pots are exactly what I'm looking for.

great idea about the bead too:idea:

Supdrugs are cheaper lol

I know argos used to do a load of them in different sizes abut 50, for £12.99, I am not sure if they still do though,

I think stacker pots will be cool for custom blend storage, and you can just alter the tones in the next stack...
So like from cool through to neutral, to warm...actually yup that is a really good idea...superdrug here I come lol

Never thought of the cheaper bit!

They're easy to get out of my case too as any free pots end up in a muddle :)

Supdrugs are cheaper lol
Absolute favorite for me as well! I found the pots from boots have not the best lids,my powder is everywhere becouse of it... but Superdrugs does the tubes with a lids made of very soft plastic and i find them superb!

I found the pots from boots have not the best lids,my powder is everywhere becouse of it...

No problem with this for me so far :)

Have been looking for some new custom blend pots recently as I have gone off the stacker ones lately. Too fiddly trying to separate the colour I want sometimes.

Been looking for individual little pots with their own lids... any suggestions?

Have been looking for some new custom blend pots recently as I have gone off the stacker ones lately. Too fiddly trying to separate the colour I want sometimes.

Been looking for individual little pots with their own lids... any suggestions?

Your Creative CND distributor sells them.
Personally I think the stacking pots are a pain and prefer to have individual pots-with-lids for each colour.

Hi. I've recently found some great pots (individual ones) that store in a little "briefcase". They have screw on lids and are fantastic. Easy to store, easy to carry. Got them from Hobbycraft!

x

Hi. I've recently found some great pots (individual ones) that store in a little "briefcase". They have screw on lids and are fantastic. Easy to store, easy to carry. Got them from Hobbycraft!

x

I'm excited now.. been to Hobbycraft so many times and not found anything. Was going to go to my local one (stockport) today but couldn't be bothered... doh! Might be paying a visit over the weekend now.

I read a similar post last week...not sure if it was BevRose who started it but she picked some handy little pots with lids up in Bodycare. Sorry if it wasn't you who mentioned them Bev :hug:

i have found some bead boxes are good for this

Storage Products - Shipwreck Beads

this kind of thing (sorry its a us site i found mine in a bead shop but cant find them on the net!)

Jess
xox

Gilly - only bought them a week ago, so should be still available. If I remember correctly they were near the jewellery making stuff? Ive been trying to remember how much they were and I think they were about £4. Hope you can find them! x

Gilly - only bought them a week ago, so should be still available. If I remember correctly they were near the jewellery making stuff? Ive been trying to remember how much they were and I think they were about £4. Hope you can find them! x

Thanks Claire xx

Your Creative CND distributor sells them.
Personally I think the stacking pots are a pain and prefer to have individual pots-with-lids for each colour.

I can only find stacking pots in the CND catalogue - are individual ones available directly from S2?

Cheers,
Hazel

x

I have these pots also, bought them about a week ago also. They were very cheap for everything you get! Its a great idea, to be able to keep all the pots together in the briefcase also.

The pots inside are just a bit smaller than camera film roll canisters

Latest posts

Back