supersize vs superskinny

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chantell simone

Reaction score
please tell me you geeks are watching this

oh please a women who thinks she has the key to eternal life but having 4 prunes and 4 brazils nuts for breakfast!

but wait for it she wants to prove that although she is skinny she does not have a issue with food :rolleyes:

she feels food is to the body like petrol is to the car, you only put it in as and when you need it. She lives on 1000 calories a day

I'm watching it now, trying to convince myself I wouldnt like a body like hers......who am I trying to kid?

I'm going off to watch it now while I tidy up. Forgot it was on.

ive got food issues since having my second baby i hate how i look, but she looks awful really odd.

OH MY GOD! What a comparison!! xx

the thing that gets me is that she clearly does have an issue with food

but she really does believe that she is prolonging her life but eating virtually nothing

I'm watching too!

Interesting about the diet pills. I tried Hoodia last year and it didn't work for me.:rolleyes:

diet pills are scary, all that talk about poohing your pants and having no control over it

the women said that old age is a illness, she cannot be serious

ive been watching its super shocking

God, I thought I had issues with weight by not eating too many Carbs but seeing her makes me feel sad.

I have a friend who is very much like her and she is so small. I find it hard to understand why people think eating is a bad thing.

i have just watched aswell i didnt think she looked that thin but she definately had an issue with food, i have just been looking up hoodia gordonii i want to loose weight fast thinking about trying it, has anyone tried it and did it work????

x:eek:

I'm watching too!

Interesting about the diet pills. I tried Hoodia last year and it didn't work for me.:rolleyes:
Yup

Fancy only eating to live though.I like eating, i like the social and bonding aspect of it. I like to feed my family and friends good and different food and get appreciation for it.
Its a sad thing when food becomes an enemy because of health and weight.
In countries where they really appreciate good food and the choosing and cooking of it , eating it properly and enjoying it they have far less weight and health issues.

she feels food is to the body like petrol is to the car, you only put it in as and when you need it. She lives on 1000 calories a day

many days i will only have about 1000 cals, i dont count, but some days i will only have a sandwich and a couple of cups of tea, if i dont feel like eating i dont. but if i do, I DO! lol. probs the worst way to live really!!

is it just me or did they show a clip of the guy eating a sausage roll sandwich?! lol.

Latest posts

Back